Critical error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical error

When i try to connect on a server with anti tcc 1.15 i get a critical error (the error messege is sometimes difirent) this is 1 of them:

Function AntiTCC115aLite.AntiTCCSecurity.BinarySearch: Serial size mismatch: Got 226, Expected 227

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-05-10_17.18]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1838 MHz with 511MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6396)

General protection fault!

History: UObject: taticAllocateObject <- (Package None) <- UObject::CreatePackage <- CreateUsesPackage <- PackageName=() Text=(GUID=B46E=XG14448C4DC3CC280A3EE8B85E1 PK') <- UNetPendin

In this case its a gpf, but i've seen all... overheating error, bad exort index and so on...

But when i try to connect to a server with anti tcc 1.14 i have no problem... its very strange...

I've reinstalled ut2k4 (6 times or so) on a different directory. i've checked for virrusses, i've downloaded anti tcc 1.15 and installed it (still doenst work).

Plz help me i'm out of idea's :cry:

Sorry dunno, but to help you anyway..

-BUMP!-

Comment

yeah, we really dont give a $hit. -BUMP-

Comment

Could be a software problem....Tho i know many folks gettin gpf's....Might wanna try the trob and tech support

Comment

You could try deleting the contents of your cache then find all antitcc files on your hd then delete them or move them to a folder somewhere. You'll download them again if you need them anyway.
          This might not be the cause of the problem but it's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by darkonrt
            Could be a software problem....Tho i know many folks gettin gpf's....Might wanna try the trob and tech support
            Yeah i agree, it is proably a software error.

Comment

Get in touch with wormbo, either through #unrealadmin or post in his release thread.

Comment

Working...
              X