• replied
    you fukn newb legc whoo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    frap it man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wtf guys

dude you ****ing download fraps, skip to where you want in the demo, and bam, what the **** else do you want?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol Four Year Bump

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He lied. Twice. Nice bump.

People, rewinding UT2k4 demo's is not, and never will be, possible. Even fast forwarding gives problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YOUWILL BE SO HAPPy

EVERYONE LISTEN< YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

OK, so when you open console and type in playdemo <demoname> you can't do **** about pausing and stuff, now listen..... instead of typing in playdemo TYPE IN "viewdemo <demoname>" ONCE YOU DO THIS< YOU CAN HIT ESCAPE AND A BAR WILL COME UP THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAUSE< REWIND< SKIP CHAPTER< AND SLOWMO anything you want, and then you say, how do i record the cool parts of this demo.... www.fraps.com, download it, and with your new viewdemo, skip to a part you like and record 30 seconds at a time of what you want in your demos,

~chuck norris FINALLY A SOLUTION

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You Will Be Soo Happy

Originally posted by legacy-Kev5n24 View Post
    Is there such thing as a UT2003 demo player? So I could like fast forword, pause, rewind so on and so forth? Maybe a codec for Windows Media Player or something? Anything other then playing them back in the game is what I'm looking for..
    Anyone?

EVERYONE LISTEN< YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

OK, so when you open console and type in playdemo <demoname> you can't do **** about pausing and stuff, now listen..... instead of typing in playdemo TYPE IN "viewdemo <demoname>" ONCE YOU DO THIS< YOU CAN HIT ESCAPE AND A BAR WILL COME UP THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAUSE< REWIND< SKIP CHAPTER< AND SLOWMO anything you want, and then you say, how do i record the cool parts of this demo.... www.fraps.com, download it, and with your new viewdemo, skip to a part you like and record 30 seconds at a time of what you want in your demos,

~chuck norris FINALLY A SOLUTION

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the 2k4 demo player will only have pause and FF

i assume this is because it is just a stream of 'next move' packets and therefore all relative to a players initial starting position

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL.. well I saw their d/l page has various differnt links, so I chopped some of them apart and tried various combinations.

Guess what... this one works Kos Demo Player :weird:

AND I don't know if this has f/w etc I can't try it out till I get home... buts its called a demoplayer, its hosted on KOS.. so????:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: KoS demo player

Originally posted by Lopar-XL
    The clan Kill on Sight made a cool music video titled Attack the Alpha and after it there was an advertisemt for their KoS demo player. So far, I have not found it yet, it it exists...
    There is one on their site, click on this txt... its under the "other" section.. BUT the link is dead:down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    KoS demo player

The clan Kill on Sight made a cool music video titled Attack the Alpha and after it there was an advertisemt for their KoS demo player. So far, I have not found it yet, it it exists...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kev5n24
    dude.... do u think im fukin retarded?
    ***.hole. You are fukin retarded.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EXIT_WOUND
    for CS demos i have a program that takes every frame and puts them into a folder as a bmp

i then use ANOTHER program to change the bmps to jpegs
    When playing back the dem file add the switch -recordmovie

for more info read: THIS

p.s. I didnt relise FRAPS now includes sound!! Probably is worth buying now :up: time to look at www.fraps.com :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is there anything like fraps that is free? the fraps demo only allows 15 seconds....

for CS demos i have a program that takes every frame and puts them into a folder as a bmp

i then use ANOTHER program to change the bmps to jpegs

and then i use yet another to put the jpegs together.... there's no sound though... a program like fraps would be awesome since there's sound-- it's not worth paying money for though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X