I need a demo player..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 2k4 demo player will only have pause and FF

i assume this is because it is just a stream of 'next move' packets and therefore all relative to a players initial starting position

Comment

You Will Be Soo Happy

Originally posted by legacy-Kev5n24 View Post
      Is there such thing as a UT2003 demo player? So I could like fast forword, pause, rewind so on and so forth? Maybe a codec for Windows Media Player or something? Anything other then playing them back in the game is what I'm looking for..
      Anyone?

EVERYONE LISTEN< YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

OK, so when you open console and type in playdemo <demoname> you can't do **** about pausing and stuff, now listen..... instead of typing in playdemo TYPE IN "viewdemo <demoname>" ONCE YOU DO THIS< YOU CAN HIT ESCAPE AND A BAR WILL COME UP THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAUSE< REWIND< SKIP CHAPTER< AND SLOWMO anything you want, and then you say, how do i record the cool parts of this demo.... www.fraps.com, download it, and with your new viewdemo, skip to a part you like and record 30 seconds at a time of what you want in your demos,

~chuck norris FINALLY A SOLUTION

Comment

YOUWILL BE SO HAPPy

EVERYONE LISTEN< YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

OK, so when you open console and type in playdemo <demoname> you can't do **** about pausing and stuff, now listen..... instead of typing in playdemo TYPE IN "viewdemo <demoname>" ONCE YOU DO THIS< YOU CAN HIT ESCAPE AND A BAR WILL COME UP THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PAUSE< REWIND< SKIP CHAPTER< AND SLOWMO anything you want, and then you say, how do i record the cool parts of this demo.... www.fraps.com, download it, and with your new viewdemo, skip to a part you like and record 30 seconds at a time of what you want in your demos,

~chuck norris FINALLY A SOLUTION

Comment

He lied. Twice. Nice bump.

People, rewinding UT2k4 demo's is not, and never will be, possible. Even fast forwarding gives problems.

Comment

Lol Four Year Bump

Comment

wtf guys

dude you ****ing download fraps, skip to where you want in the demo, and bam, what the **** else do you want?

Comment

frap it man

Comment

you fukn newb legc whoo

Comment

quality thread

Comment

Working...
                    X