Invisibilty ARGGGHHHH !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReverendOzwould
    I absolutely hate it when other players use Adrenaline combos. I mean, wtf, right? It's cool when I use them, but I don't want to play against other people that use Adrenaline. I also hate it when other players actually move so I can't hit them. What's up with that ****? Who said they they were allowed to dodge my shots? Oh, and don't get me started on bungholes that shoot back at me...
    :haha::up:

Comment

U r insible jakasses. Feck teh insibility adn teh adrenalyn!

Comment

My favorite LAN moment came from an adrenaline combo. We were bored. So we turned on a bunch of mutators we never used (this was UT2k3). I tried the Camoflauge combo. I didn't see anything different.. so I kept running around looking for my opponents. Next thing I know my bud across the room hollers

"Hey.. that trashcan is moving!!!"

Needless to say I quickly learned how to efectively use that lil combo. The trick was to look for feet. Just like then... same as now... learn to play against it.

Comment

Lol,

No, no, NO - you've got it all wrong

As soon as someone goes invisible in front of me I make it my single purpose in life to deprive them of it. If only I could *see* the expression on their faces when I take them down - :haha: .

Comment

Re: Invisibilty ARGGGHHHH !!!!

Originally posted by p0rny^
            Feckin STUPID and annoying.

Especially on Jolt Instagib public. Its feckin annoying and skill-less. I use it as does everyone else but Adren spoils a good game.

JOLT PLEASE TURN ADRENALINE OFF ALL YOUR SERVERS !!!!

Sorry to rave on but Adrenaline has been a pet hate of mine for a long time. I wish it was banished to the far reaches of Krynn. Even Big Brother Evil would not submit its housem8ts to the torture that is IG invisibility.
            Think of it as a challenge. I once totally pwn3d a guy, and everyone around me, and everyone in the server, sequentially, after totally instagibbing this one dude at the top of the score list whilst he was invisible. It was radically bodacious.

Comment

Do these forums look like the jolt forums to you?

Anyway, I don't have a problem with adrenaline. Also, I think the combo should be called "less visible" instead of "invisible" as it's not that hard to spot them. True, it makes hitting them harder, especially when they move around, but it's not like you can't see them.

Comment

You sad little fool... if you use it what are you complaining about?

Invisibility adds a bit more entertainment into Instagib. If you dont like it, play on a non-adrenaline server?

Sorry but 'less visible' is an understatement, at long/medium range it is nearly impossible to see people. I certainly find them invisible on my monitor, with high mouse sensitivity I find it hard to track visible players sometimes.

Comment

I hate people who come on this forum thinking they pwn everybody.
                  "Learn to see them, n00bie!"

If some guy complains about brightness of skins or something, another forum idiot would just say,
                  "Learn not to be seen by your enemy, n00bie!"

Some people will say anything, as though they play the perfect game and can go around totally unseen until they want to be and other ridiculous stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendOzwould
                    I absolutely hate it when other players use Adrenaline combos. I mean, wtf, right? It's cool when I use them, but I don't want to play against other people that use Adrenaline. I also hate it when other players actually move so I can't hit them. What's up with that ****? Who said they they were allowed to dodge my shots? Oh, and don't get me started on bungholes that shoot back at me...
                    XD

Comment

Originally posted by Deathboy9000
                      Feck off! Drink! Wuh-men!
                      Every1 has glossed over the fact that father jack hackett is on these forums, wot a legend, i just hope dougal appears at some point, that'd cheer me up no end

Comment

Comment

* Edited - just realised how stupid that sounded We'll be sorting out No Adrenaline on the Insta servers soon.

But like the other guys said, it mighta been easier to shout someone from Jolt first

Comment

I love them. And when someone uses them I can easily spot them, you just have to look good, but I dont have any problems with them.

Pubs are fine to use them.

With clanwars its better to turn them off

Comment

Working...
                            X