No announcement yet.

Clan [9]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That doesn't sound like the |9| clan that plays ctf. I've only seen them play fairly on servers. This guy was probably from a different clan (or none at all).

Comment

The clan does exist:

Notorious [9]

Comment

Yep. That's us. Notorious 9. We are an ONS clan, and despite some believing that we "stole" our tag from Clan 9 From Outer Space, the Notorious 9 used to be primarily a SOF clan.

And yes, BUTT is one of our members.

And no, we don't condone jackassisms.

However, you could have done some research and gone to our IRC channel on ETG, our webpage at notorious9.net, or put our tag in your UT2004 buddy list and contacted one of us before you went off slandering our entire clan here. Bad manners.

I will bring this thread to the attention of our leadership and it will be handled after we get BUTT's side of the story.

9fel

Comment

humm

this is completely unacceptable and I will have a talk with BUTT. He has always been a loose cannon, but acting like one on public servers is not something we condone. Next time you see one of my members acting like a jackass let me know directly on IRC (#notorious9 on ETG).

Comment

Working...
          X