Clan [9]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clan [9]

I just played a member of a clan called [9] on a public DM server. I believe his name was [9]BUTT. I was beating him in Grendlekeep, and he started complaining about me using the amp. He said the amp was for **** who don't know how to play the "real game". I guess to him, the "real game" should be to stop using any tactics that can actually end up with you fragging him. Towards the end of the match he kept whinning, insulting me, and generally acting like an ***. On the next map, Ironic, it was pretty much a one on one between me and him. There is no amp in Ironic, and I still started to beat him. All he could say was "lucky" or "face it reject, u suk, admit it". Aparently, this n00b doesn't understand map control and calls anyone who does, a "***".

I would just like to let Clan [9] know that [9]BUTT has been acting like a complete ***.

Have you ever heard about crybabies?

Its not a myth.

Comment

Heh, yea I know, I just figured the clan would like to know that this member has been acting like a jackass. Maybe this isn't the righ tpalce to do it though...

Comment

Just ignore him, and beat the **** out of him when you play. Best way to go about it.

If he's not on voice mic, get on the comms and tell him to "shut the **** up, kid. I'll destroy you."

Works for me

Comment

its always a goog laugh when you encouter that kind of people. encoutered 1 last night Slovenian_army something it was really fun. everybody was cheating cause we fragged to quick :haha:

oh yeah and i ****ed my mom to:bulb: :haha:

Comment

From what you said..the poor guy was in total agony and just couldnt face getting beaten. :haha:

The thing is,if you get totally owned that´s just fine.
            You´ll keep your face for as long as you dont start to act like this even though you´re beaten into a bloody pulp.I know i have been owned badly several times myself(cough,a lot),and i´ve acted like a jerk and ******* a couple of times as well wich just made me look even dumber.

But when someone start to try to defend their poor skills with insults and accusations it becomes flat out hillarious.
            Enjoy it instead of letting it get to you.

Comment

Proof? Screenshot?

You'r word dont mean jack, esp. on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by I_LoveToKill
                Proof? Screenshot?

Lol,proof.
                You doubt that someone was better then another player and that the other one started whining about it?
                If you´re not from Clan[9] i think you´re a tad **** about it.

Comment

I doubt its the same clan |9| I see in servers... They are good group of guys.

Comment

try to find their website or clan forums, that would be the place

also, where was this?
                    ive never heard of [9]

i know |9| but that really doesn't sound like them to act that way

Comment

There´s a french clan named Cool or something who called me a cheating F***er .I added them to buddy list,when I see them online I fake my name , i enter,beat the **** out of them and unfake and laugh @ them.I know this is kiddie style but they were insulting me for being a cheater and some ppl @ the server believed it.So I enjoy making fun of them

Comment

Originally posted by Tobbe
                        Lol,proof.
                        You doubt that someone was better then another player and that the other one started whining about it?
                        If you´re not from Clan[9] i think you´re a tad **** about it.
                        Ok, then I can just randomly start making all the stupid
                        accusations I want right? Proof is not needed of course,
                        you just have to take my words as truth, "hey guys i saw this guy called 'Tobbe' on a server last night, man
                        was he whining..." what proof? nah we don't use that
                        here, we just spew garbage and everyone accepts it as
                        fact.

Comment

Ok, then I can just randomly start making all the stupid
                          accusations I want right? Proof is not needed of course,
                          you just have to take my words as truth, "hey guys i saw this guy called 'Tobbe' on a server last night, man
                          was he whining..." what proof? nah we don't use that
                          here, we just spew garbage and everyone accepts it as
                          fact.
                          Its between him and [9]BUTT ..|9|BUTT or whatever it is.
                          Since he post on this forum where someone connected to this clan is bound to catch on to it i dont doubt it. :up:

Comment

Proof? Screenshot?

Neither do yours. I don't think Coolreject would need to do something like that if that didn't really happen. After all, he won most of the time...

Comment

I have heard of |9| before also. I know they are a good group of guys, but this guy spelled his tag like [9]. Maybe he meant it as some sort of joke or something. All I have a screen shot of the end of one match with his name in it, but I don't have anything that shows him actually saying those things.

I normally see this behaviour on pubs, but this guy was in a clan, so I wanted to try to let his clan know (if it exists) that he has been acting stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X