Need 365 quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 365 quotes

I found a cool quote thing for my 1337 adtive desktop, it displays 1 quote for everyday of the year.
    http://javascript.internet.com/calen...ar-quotes.html
    So I need 365 quotes, preferably all/the-majority by Albert Einstein (because i am going with the whole "genius feel" and i have an Einstein wallpaper) but they all have to be different.

www.google.com

honestly, 365 quotes is a fair bit of work to collect, and having spent a reasonable amount of time at these boards I've come to realise that the few people that do help you won't want to put that much effort into it, as per the nature of people - lazy.

Comment

heres one for a nice headstart:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm too sure about the former."

Comment

how bout Gates' Law:

"No matter how fast computer technology progresses, there will always be even more bloated software bogging it down."

Comment

No do a quote by me...ahem: FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKEEE EEEEEERRRRRRRR !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Wulf
            heres one for a nice headstart:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm NOT too sure about the former."
            make sure the not is in there, ruins the whole quote otherwise

Comment

Ah, just found a good one, with 395 good quotes from Einstine:
              http://www.great-quotes.com/
              im copying and pasting the quotes now (already on pg 19 for July)
              10x everyone for your help,

still googlin since some random year i cant remember LOL

Comment

I forget if I got this somewhere but I remember it poping my head when me and a friend were fighting and she said in the end when we made up "aww I can't get rid of you no matter what, you're like a good virus."
                My quote is "If I were a virus, I would be the I love you virus"

Oh and here's one from an old friend of mine when we were making fun of their spelling.

"I dnot' nede hookd on pheonix (phonics?), I dotnt caare wut peeple tihnk off ym speelin"

Comment

I still love that quote someone here uses in their sig - forgot who is using it, and don't know who it's from, so the person using it, let me know who said it!

'I contend that we are both athiests, I just believe in one fewer God than you. When you understand why you dismiss every other possible God, then you will understand why I dismiss yours'

Comment

Here you go mate - one more for your quote collection :

"Death is Nature's way of telling you not to be such a smartarse."

Comment

P.J and Dennis aren't Einstein, but both have said some pretty **** cool things over the years.

Look, tolerance does not mean you agree with everything that other people say, or that you subordinate your own best instincts to the tyranny of mass opinion. It simply means you pretend not to know that everyone on the planet but you is a total ****ing moron. -Dennis Miller

"The one sure way to make your life a series of defeats, miseries, and firings, is to constantly back away from even your most passionately held beliefs." - Dennis Miller

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power." - P.J. O'Rourke

"There's only one basic human right, the right to do as you **** well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - P.J. O'Rourke

"The American political system is like a gigantic Mexican Christmas fiesta. Each political party is a huge pinata -- a papier-mache donkey, for example. The donkey is filled with full employment, low interest rates, affordable housing, comprehensive medical benefits, a balanced budge and other goodies. The American voter is blindfoled and given a stick. The voter then swings the stick wildly in every direction, trying to hit a political candidate on the head and knock some sense into the silly *******." - P.J. O'Rourke

Worshiping the earth is more fun than going to church. It's also closer. We can just step off the sidewalk. And sometimes we can get impressionable members of the opposite sex to perform sacramental rites with us. "Every drop of water wasted is a drop less of a wild and scenic river, Jennifer. We'd better double up in the shower." -- P.J. O'Rourke

"A woman should dress to attract attention. To attract the most attention, a woman should be either nude, or wearing something as expensive as getting her nude is going to be." -- P.J. O'Rourke

"The weirder you're going to behave, the more normal you should look. It works in reverse, too. When I see a kid with green hair and three or four rings in his nose, I know there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about that person." -- P. J. O'Rourke

Comment

"MORE RAM!!!!''

can somebody give me a link to that thread? i still like it

"hey, can somebody help me here, what is my bottleneck.
                        here is my spec.:

bla bla
                        256 ram
                        bla bla"

something like that was the post wasn't it? then everybody replays: MORE RAM!!!!

Comment

' am the alpha and the omega'

'i am the begining and the end'

now lets see hoo said that

Comment

Quotes from brilliant people?

www.bash.org

:haha: :up:

Comment

Working...
                            X