an idea to make ut the most popular game ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It irritates me how most multiplayer games nowadays (and any time in the past, come to think of it) only allow two teams in one match. Perfect Dark allowed you to have up to eight teams in all modes, except for Capture the Case (Capture the Flag) which only allowed up to four teams.

PD was so far ahead of it's time in so many ways, (and is still the best game ever, if you ask me or a fair few other people) yet it gets so little credit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    man y would u want no party chat in part 3 cause there are ppl in the game that talk mess n are annoying all the time n when u and ur friends r playing u dont want to listen to a kid complain n be annoying

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you have ever played MW2 you will see that party chats are a must. People on live can be the lowest form of life that you can ever hope to meet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Super_Moose
    Two words.

Karma norks. :up:
    Thre words: What The Hell?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Two words.

Karma norks. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Domain mod http://www.domain2049.com/ has support for 4 teams.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DoubleTRANCE
    have u guys ever heard of "TANARUS" ? its made by Verant (EQ developer) and its a tank-based 4-team war game. Its an old game... i think 1997-98

its very addictive and it has the same concept.

1 map
    4 teams
    5 tanks per team

http://tanarus.station.sony.com/main.jsp
    www.tanarus.com

i know its with the station subscription but its definatly worth a shot.

it will show u how fun it would be if UT2004 had 4-teams
    That game came with my Diamond Monster 3D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DoubleTRANCE
    have u guys ever heard of "TANARUS" ? its made by Verant (EQ developer) and its a tank-based 4-team war game. Its an old game... i think 1997-98

1 map
    4 teams
    5 tanks per team

www.tanarus.com

will check...

Leave a comment:

• replied

1 map
    4 teams
    5 tanks per team

http://tanarus.station.sony.com/main.jsp
    www.tanarus.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by djini_hades
    Sowwy guys, but I think I must have my 'thick hat' on today...

Can you explain to me what you're suggesting?

Are you saying PUBLIC clan servers? Where WHOLE CLANS join servers and fight each other?
    bah im not sur if that what others want i just askedin for a nice in game clan System so set up official clan... beside that yopu can say im part of such a clan but your faking it if the game supporterd if we check your profile and it like tatooded in your profile so you cant fake it.... anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sowwy guys, but I think I must have my 'thick hat' on today...

Can you explain to me what you're suggesting?

Are you saying PUBLIC clan servers? Where WHOLE CLANS join servers and fight each other?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my friend is telling me that socom 2 for the ps2 has that exact thing built into it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whats would really be nice for the multiplayer matches is to have a new server system... 1 master server we all connect to beiong all connected to this we can send each other messages via some kidne of chat whit chat channel.
    a ingame clan system (register a clan, that clan name is yours, you set up up to a maximum of 10 rank name to set a few atributs to this ranks (cant hurt leader in game, apon learder voice commande your play auto plays (ex. get in vech, even if you dont want you body gets it)

All atriibuts would have to be set at startup of the clan and some one who wants to join dcould check out the rules etc before joing....

its a very complexz system but it would kick ***

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I understand your post correctly, you want 3-4 teams in a team match. This is something many have wanted back since the release of UT2003. In UT99 there were 2 more teams.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic an idea to make ut the most popular game ever

an idea to make ut the most popular game ever

i had an idea i think that could make the next ut the best game ever.

Unreal Tournament Clan Wars

with people joining clans being so popular now - how about a version with more than two teams trying to win, clan againt clan, or just form a mini clan on the fly.

all the popular strategy games have at least three races battling against each other - so why not bring that a idea that is allready proven into first person shooters.

i think this could take ut over the top.
Working...
X