Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"pre-loading" weapons.. bug or intended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksha
    Congratulations! You just completely missed the point!
    bah.. /me bites tongue seeing that he missed read the post.... sorry :cry:

Comment

known about this for a long time, and it works with rockets too.

Comment

works for shieldgun as well(as i already said in my original post) ... If you get good with forcing close combat you could switch to shield and insta kill the person everytime he is right in front of you, pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by }iD{-Sw¿rD
          works for shieldgun as well(as i already said in my original post) ... If you get good with forcing close combat you could switch to shield and insta kill the person everytime he is right in front of you, pretty cheap.
          Knew about the bio rifle thing already. It's my favorite weapon, so I've hit that bug/feature often. A few times it's been beneficial, but most of the time it gets in the way.

Didn't know it also worked with the rocket launcher or shield gun. So is it possible to charge up all three and have them in your pocket? That'd make for a serious combo.

Open with a headshot from the lightning gun, then a full load from the bio rifle, followed by three rockets, close combat shield gun pummelling, and by then the lightning gun has cooled off for another shot.

That's a combo that would make a cool demo recording.

Comment

yes its possible to do all 3 simultaneously... that **** shield gets annoying as hell tho lolol. It'd prolly be better to charge it up a small amount and use it for a quick shield jump instead of offense, dunno.

Comment

Working...
            X