To the mappers of CBP and Official Maps:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Alright I got your PM's, I'll be sending the maps exploited over ASAP for you as soon as I put them up and we finish them (yes there is more than 1 map exploiter )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they arent asleep now, hopefully i can get into some serious mapping for summertime.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bump!
    :haha: I knew posting this up when most of you were alseep was a bad idea..

Leave a comment:

• started a topic To the mappers of CBP and Official Maps:

To the mappers of CBP and Official Maps:

Hey there. It's a damned Map Exploiter

If you are a mapper who has mapped Official (those released with the game) and CBP maps and want to find out if we managed to find anything on your map(s) PM me. We have hit many maps and have found numerous exploits on a number of them. It’s what we do after all. Our aim is to help out you mappers so the finals do not have these exploits present. These works cannot be changed without some weird patch thing (which is seriously doubted) but it will help you know what to look for.
    This is NOT a “hahah look at us we’re so great and you suck” post. I'm hoping that you’ll be able to look out for these in the future and prevent them from happening again so we get thwarted when looking for them. :up:

PM me with your list of maps finished and I will get back to you with the exploits for those maps. If you are not one of those mappers you can post up here and make accusations, comments, flames, or laugh at the post, or just post. If you’re a mapper in need of beta testers you can check my sig link and post up there in the beta test center the map you want tested.

I couldn't find a good place to post this in the Maps Mod Releases Forum so I posted it up here, sorry about that.
Working...
X