request to next patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request to next patch

this feature is needed mainly in ONS since some people like to drive away with vehicles like hellbenders just as a transportation:

i'd like the stop animation to be replaced with a "stop!" or "wait!" voice that close teammembers hears (teammates 2 nodes away dont need to hear it).

can we see this in a future patch?

I think this woudl be a good idea...so many people dirve off and leave u stranded and you fire your ammo wasting ammo and they dont stop.

I second your idea

Regards,
    Matt

Comment

yah, and port ut99's voicepack while you're at it.

Comment

I think this woudl be a good idea...so many people dirve off and leave u stranded and you fire your ammo wasting ammo and they dont stop.
        exactly, and some think you fire at them because you want the manta/scorpion for yourself instead of just wanting a ride

Comment

That just reminded me... an old UT animation I miss is the "wave" anim. It just makes your character put his hand in the air and wave hello.

Sounds stupid at first, but it's actually pretty useful when combined with the "same team" voice. It's an unmistakable animation even at a distance and it really does work well to keep friendlies from shooting at you. But anyway.

Yeah, I agree that some vehicle- oriented speeches would be useful as well. Just as long as it's not that godawful "Get in the vehicle!" speech from XMP, jeebus that drove me batty! :bulb:

Comment

yeah I reckon this is a wicked idea ... saves on ammo

Comment

Yeah - ammo usually helps - also why not try a teamsay bind like "Wait" or something til epic fix it

Comment

just a team say bind wont do, since the whole team will hear "wait" and you really want to direct it to one particular person, wich is the vehicle driver

Comment

Working...
                X