"speed hack found" help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"speed hack found" help needed!

Ok so here it goes. I think it began when i DLed the patch since the problem began then. Sometimes (very often latley) while playing the net i get the messege speed hack found on the screen and then im unable to move (i make five steps and then am brought back to the starting place).
    I need some advice plz!

PHEW.... thx for calming me down...i was begining to think i am a proffesional hacker in my sleep...

Comment

Actually, alot of people have been using hacks online now...it's really ******* me off, which made me stop playing UT2k4. When a server is VERY laggy, it's usually someone using a speed hack, or a hack of some kinda, there needs to be more support for the game, buit that's a whole 'nother topic all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Typ0 01010100
        Actually, alot of people have been using hacks online now....
        Actually that's complete *******s.

If the game is laggy then it generally means that either:
        1. The server can't cope with the number of players (particularly in ONS)
        2. The network between you and the server just got very busy.

UT2K4 is one of the most cheat free games I've ever played. It's also one of the better supported games around.

Comment

i concur, remember mohaa and counter stike, you needed cheats just to play those games when they came out

Comment

I had this while playing Frag Ops, except I had it constantly throughout an entire game. Apparently it's triggered by certain lag or something.

Comment

Originally posted by [gen2]Imek
              Apparently it's triggered by certain lag or something.
              true, i only get it when i forget to close kazaa or azureus :noob:

*looks up*

i dont actually use those programs ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by Typ0 01010100
                When a server is VERY laggy, it's usually someone using a speed hack, or a hack of some kinda
                No, when a server is very laggy, it simply means the server is very laggy.

Comment

Originally posted by GMZeroX
                  No, when a server is very laggy, it simply means the server is very laggy.
                  Think what you will. When it starts lagging out of nowhere, someone has a ping of 697, you run over them with a Manta 7 times and they don't die, I guess it's just server lag then huh?

Comment

Get it every now and then also. Its so funny listening to the people complain and yell at whomever is supposedly cheating.
                    Even though you explain its a bug i nthe anti cheat -net code derived from server lag they refuse to believe and insist that someone has the ultimate cheat that freezes all the other players in game in place periodicly. Hehe
                    Guess that would top the aimbotters and other hacks eh?

Comment

The speed hack detection was missing a variable. The beta patch notes have said it's been fixed.

Comment

Working...
                      X