Sweden or Finland based ONS Clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    And for finnish clans join #ut2004.fi @ qnet (doh)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No kidding Sweden and Finland are not the same, but they are neighbors and I would ping equally well in servers based out of either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you want to find clans from sweden you should visit #ut2004.se on quakenet... mostly TDM/CTF there though.... NW

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yarr. The reason be, them finnish wenches be learnin' swedish as tharr secondary language, instead of ye olde norwegian, for they be landlubbin' dumbasses. word.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm looking for a ONS/TDM/CTF/BR-clan from Finland/Sweden... But I hope there is only NWers...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Krill3, the ONS community is European, so even if your clan happens to be Finnish/Swedish, you'll be needing a lot of English too

I type English, French, some Spanish and German, but I still like playing in a Finnish clan.

And this could be a good place to ask. How many Finnish ONS players are there out there? If you happen to be one, join #onslaught.fi on Qnet, lets get the community playing.

PS: Lambda, you best edit those links there, they go directly to your account in CB :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finland & Sweden based?... Finnland and Sweden aint exactly the same you know...

And btw International clans are way more rewarding.. Trust me I type English alot faster than Swedish after 4~ years in International clans...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    :haha:
    Berserker

Nationality: International

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sf.. nice, could also mean suomi finland right.

I'm a Finn, who grew up in Canada, and now living in Sweden.

And actually BL is a UT99/2k4 DM clan, so I'm just looking around for local Onslaught clans to frag with. will check it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi I'm from Finland . I'm in a clan named Seriously Fragadelic, tag sf|.

Rank 4 in Clanbase 6on6 ladder

Are you finnish or swedish, berserker? and your clan's {BL}? Come and challenge us .

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Sweden or Finland based ONS Clans

Sweden or Finland based ONS Clans

I'm curious if anyone here is in one, if so post URL so I can check out your site and IP?
Working...
X