Sweden or Finland based ONS Clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden or Finland based ONS Clans

I'm curious if anyone here is in one, if so post URL so I can check out your site and IP?

Hi I'm from Finland . I'm in a clan named Seriously Fragadelic, tag sf|.

Rank 4 in Clanbase 6on6 ladder

Are you finnish or swedish, berserker? and your clan's {BL}? Come and challenge us .

Comment

sf.. nice, could also mean suomi finland right.

I'm a Finn, who grew up in Canada, and now living in Sweden.

And actually BL is a UT99/2k4 DM clan, so I'm just looking around for local Onslaught clans to frag with. will check it out!

Comment

:haha:
        Berserker

Nationality: International

Comment

Finland & Sweden based?... Finnland and Sweden aint exactly the same you know...

And btw International clans are way more rewarding.. Trust me I type English alot faster than Swedish after 4~ years in International clans...

Comment

Krill3, the ONS community is European, so even if your clan happens to be Finnish/Swedish, you'll be needing a lot of English too

I type English, French, some Spanish and German, but I still like playing in a Finnish clan.

And this could be a good place to ask. How many Finnish ONS players are there out there? If you happen to be one, join #onslaught.fi on Qnet, lets get the community playing.

PS: Lambda, you best edit those links there, they go directly to your account in CB :P

Comment

I'm looking for a ONS/TDM/CTF/BR-clan from Finland/Sweden... But I hope there is only NWers...

Comment

Yarr. The reason be, them finnish wenches be learnin' swedish as tharr secondary language, instead of ye olde norwegian, for they be landlubbin' dumbasses. word.

Comment

If you want to find clans from sweden you should visit #ut2004.se on quakenet... mostly TDM/CTF there though.... NW

Comment

No kidding Sweden and Finland are not the same, but they are neighbors and I would ping equally well in servers based out of either.

Comment

And for finnish clans join #ut2004.fi @ qnet (doh)

Comment

Working...
                      X