sound cards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound cards...

im gonna be buying an audigy 2 and i have the logitech z-640's and i was wondering if the audigy 2 gamer will really show me any difference over a cheaper one....btw... im a gamer
    i got the z640's and wanted to see what onboard would be like with them... now i must go buy audigy 2!
    any feedback would be great....

I recently upgraded from my on-board sound to an Audigy and I have to say, the difference was amazing! :up:
    I'd say go for the more expensive one if you can afford it

Comment

im asking wether id really tell a difference for $20 but yeah i cant wait to get it... probaly tomorrow run down to nearbye comp shop.. gimme audigy two run home screeming and put it in

Comment

LOL :haha: :haha:

Like a little kid at Christmas

Comment

To hell with the Audigy 2, get the original Audigy Gamer, it has 5.1 surround sound capibilities.

Comment

thats the one I have :up:

Its not just good for gaming but also for music and films.
            The different EQ settings you can have are brilliant

Comment

why get the original audigy when i can pick up the audigy 2 gamer.. i just think that the audigy 2 gamer would be the way to go

Comment

Are you serious ? Wheres the option for Audigy 2 ZS Plat Pro ? :sour: :up:

Comment

ive seen people talking wonders about the turtle cards, are they good???

Comment

I use a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, and I really like it. It definitely gives you a lot of bang for your buck, and is a lot more trouble-free than any of the newer Creative cards. Some would even say it has better sound for some things, like MP3s. It definitely tops the old "Live" series in just about everything, but I've never personally had a chance to compare it with either an Audigy or an Audigy 2.

Comment

I don't think there's a difference in the Audigy2 packages except for the software that comes bundled with it. the gamer package comes with a few games, but the card is the same. If the games are worth the extra money to you, then get the gamer package.

Take care

Comment

i use the built in one that came with my Nforce 2 board, its all i need

Comment

btw just letting u guys know i picked up the cheaper one.. it rocks! thanks for feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrin
                            To hell with the Audigy 2, get the original Audigy Gamer, it has 5.1 surround sound capibilities.
                            Um...yeah. I guess the 7.1 surround sound capabilities in the Audigy 2 are inferior? It can also do 6.1, 5.1 or, in my case, 4.1.

Comment

Working...
                            X