Locational vehicle damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This'd be great to see coming out in the newer vehicles. I'd add localised damadge to my vehicles if there was an easy way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'76 style location damage—that might be an intersting mutator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's a great idea. I'd love to have that, maybe in a mod 'cause I'm sure lots of people would complain about it being too easy to destroy a vehicle.

I'd love to be able to shoot out tyres, and hit gas tanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Evil
    They don't have locational damage themselves, but you can do more damage to the driver if you hit in the right place (for those vehicles that don't offer complete protection to the driver).
    this is correct.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They don't have locational damage themselves, but you can do more damage to the driver if you hit in the right place (for those vehicles that don't offer complete protection to the driver).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that would be great, a well aimed shot at a scorpion's gas tank, blows it sky high

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The under part of the leviathan is more vunerable to bio rifle attacks then the top left end.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Locational vehicle damage

Locational vehicle damage

I was just wondering, do vehicles have locational damage? Is the rear of a vehicle more vunerable than the front? I know about the levi's core but what about the rest of them?
Working...
X