X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by awaw
    Forever or until christmas is over?
    i see no reason to remove them...but can't verify for sure..i dont thinh he ever takes them off.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Frogger
    added:

Santa Bags
    Candy Canes
    Capture The Tree
    Holiday Fun
    Presents
    Santa Hats
    Forever or until christmas is over?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    w00t

Leave a comment:

• replied
    added:

Santa Bags
    Candy Canes
    Capture The Tree
    Holiday Fun
    Presents
    Santa Hats

Leave a comment:

• replied
    O.o

Why would PC2 not be whitelisted? Wormbo did a good job on it's coding so it only adjusts the actor's prepivots slightly - depending on a client's ping and the actor's velocity. It's nothing serious, but it helps me when I'm hosting because I only have 256kb/s upload

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember when a standard server was a default install.

Oh how the mighty have fallen..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    newest ut2vote is still whitelisted...as should AntiTCC...PC2 will likely break you whitelist standing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PingComp

First of all, if I put the newest version (5.1) of UT2Vote on my server, will I still be on the whitelist? :bulb:

Oh yeah, and add PingCompensation2. It's extremely small in size, but helps so much while hosting for 8+ people.

BTW, if PingCompensation2 does get added, and I have it, along with AntiTCC 1.18j in my ServerActors, will I still be on the white list, or will that disqualify me of them being actors instead of mutators?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    zounds will never be added..and shouldn't be. I do luv them though.:heart:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    While I've never actually experienced BigHead, from reading descriptions of its effects, it seems as though it would make the game rather non-standard... I assume it is like BigHead mode in NBA Jam. :noob:

As far as UTComp is concerned... Personally IMHO, I feel it makes far too many modifications to be seriously considered on the whitelist: hitsounds, brightskins, netcode, HUD, the list is long.

And yes, I have used and like UTComp, but it's just too different to be considered "standard".

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
    NO! OH GOD NO!
    +1 :up:

If Zounds gets added to the whitelist I will operate exclusively on Favorites, and may even find a way to disable the server-browser from appearing as a tab.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    skinz and hit sounds are 2 reasons. same reasons utextra was extracted from UT2Vote to maintain it's white list standing. May be other reasons but i think these 2 were specifically mentioned..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bright skins, hitsounds, modified HUD, netcode, etc. It makes the game pretty non-standard from normal DM, and there are plenty of people who dislike it. I'm nuetral on it personally, but I can see the rationale behind keeping it off the white list. It's things like taking out powerups/superweapons for 1v1 DM servers (makes them non-standard) that baffles me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the only CTF server I play in was thinking of adding UTComp, but they cant for obvious reasons. But I would like to know why it isnt whitelisted please :noob:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by =ReApEr=[FatZ]
    tbh if ure gonna add the wormbot reporter add the Levireporter, its pretty much standard in europe..

o.. and utcomp
    Would nice if they'd add UTComp now. :alien: I've been trying along with a fair percentage of the AS community to get it added to a server, but the admin says no go until it's whitelisted. :sour:

And I don't get why they'd add something as non-sequiter as Bighead but not UTcomp. :bulb: It's an extremely versatile & useful mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    added Angel_Mapper's Halloween Mutator :heart:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X