No announcement yet.

Current Standard Server Whitelist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skinz and hit sounds are 2 reasons. same reasons utextra was extracted from UT2Vote to maintain it's white list standing. May be other reasons but i think these 2 were specifically mentioned..

Comment

While I've never actually experienced BigHead, from reading descriptions of its effects, it seems as though it would make the game rather non-standard... I assume it is like BigHead mode in NBA Jam. :noob:

As far as UTComp is concerned... Personally IMHO, I feel it makes far too many modifications to be seriously considered on the whitelist: hitsounds, brightskins, netcode, HUD, the list is long.

And yes, I have used and like UTComp, but it's just too different to be considered "standard".

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
      NO! OH GOD NO!
      +1 :up:

If Zounds gets added to the whitelist I will operate exclusively on Favorites, and may even find a way to disable the server-browser from appearing as a tab.

Comment

zounds will never be added..and shouldn't be. I do luv them though.:heart:

Comment

PingComp

First of all, if I put the newest version (5.1) of UT2Vote on my server, will I still be on the whitelist? :bulb:

Oh yeah, and add PingCompensation2. It's extremely small in size, but helps so much while hosting for 8+ people.

BTW, if PingCompensation2 does get added, and I have it, along with AntiTCC 1.18j in my ServerActors, will I still be on the white list, or will that disqualify me of them being actors instead of mutators?

Comment

newest ut2vote is still whitelisted...as should AntiTCC...PC2 will likely break you whitelist standing

Comment

I remember when a standard server was a default install.

Oh how the mighty have fallen..

Comment

O.o

Why would PC2 not be whitelisted? Wormbo did a good job on it's coding so it only adjusts the actor's prepivots slightly - depending on a client's ping and the actor's velocity. It's nothing serious, but it helps me when I'm hosting because I only have 256kb/s upload

Comment

added:

Santa Bags
                  Candy Canes
                  Capture The Tree
                  Holiday Fun
                  Presents
                  Santa Hats

Comment

w00t

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                      added:

Santa Bags
                      Candy Canes
                      Capture The Tree
                      Holiday Fun
                      Presents
                      Santa Hats
                      Forever or until christmas is over?

Comment

Originally posted by awaw
                        Forever or until christmas is over?
                        i see no reason to remove them...but can't verify for sure..i dont thinh he ever takes them off.

Comment

Working...
                        X