No announcement yet.

Current Standard Server Whitelist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem that we server admins have with the 'standard server' checkbox is the fact that many people have no idea you need to uncheck it,......Bottom Line, the 'standard server' checklist has done more to hurt this games popularity and **** off loyal server admins than it has in any way to preserve some "pristine" idea of gameplay.
    That is a good point, Nightstormer...

When I first started playing UT2k4, I had no idea what that box was, either, and was suprised at what happened when a friend said I had to uncheck it to find his server. There is no reason to segregate servers.....

OMG - DISCRIMINATION - Nonstandard servers must sit at the back of the bus! This is an outrage :down:

J/K lmao :haha: Well, not really kidding.

Comment

add utcomp 1.4b kthx.

Comment

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:43:58 -0400, "Joe Wilcox" wrote :

> I've added TA100, ServerLogo4 and what I think is
        > MODOSUtils302.SplashLogoSA to the white list. Please let if know if
        > they are still being flagged as non-standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
          On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:43:58 -0400, "Joe Wilcox" wrote :

> I've added TA100, ServerLogo4 and what I think is
          > MODOSUtils302.SplashLogoSA to the white list. Please let if know if
          > they are still being flagged as non-standard.
          Cool, thanx for the good news. :up:

Comment

UT2VoteXMulti
            SafeGame

added to list.

Comment

What decides if a mutator is accepted or not to the whitelist? Should the mutator not change the gameplay or is it something else?

Comment

Shouldn't change gameplay, if it requires a download it should be less than 250k.

The christmas ones were an exception to both but that's because it's, well, christmas.

Comment

added:

Wormbot IRC Reporter

Comment

DemoRec4 added.

Comment

tbh if ure gonna add the wormbot reporter add the Levireporter, its pretty much standard in europe..

o.. and utcomp

Comment

PlayerHater added

Comment

added Angel_Mapper's Halloween Mutator :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by =ReApEr=[FatZ]
                            tbh if ure gonna add the wormbot reporter add the Levireporter, its pretty much standard in europe..

o.. and utcomp
                            Would nice if they'd add UTComp now. :alien: I've been trying along with a fair percentage of the AS community to get it added to a server, but the admin says no go until it's whitelisted. :sour:

And I don't get why they'd add something as non-sequiter as Bighead but not UTcomp. :bulb: It's an extremely versatile & useful mod.

Comment

the only CTF server I play in was thinking of adding UTComp, but they cant for obvious reasons. But I would like to know why it isnt whitelisted please :noob:

Comment

Bright skins, hitsounds, modified HUD, netcode, etc. It makes the game pretty non-standard from normal DM, and there are plenty of people who dislike it. I'm nuetral on it personally, but I can see the rationale behind keeping it off the white list. It's things like taking out powerups/superweapons for 1v1 DM servers (makes them non-standard) that baffles me.

Comment

Working...
                                X