• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    PlayerHater added

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tbh if ure gonna add the wormbot reporter add the Levireporter, its pretty much standard in europe..

o.. and utcomp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DemoRec4 added.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    added:

Wormbot IRC Reporter

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shouldn't change gameplay, if it requires a download it should be less than 250k.

The christmas ones were an exception to both but that's because it's, well, christmas.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What decides if a mutator is accepted or not to the whitelist? Should the mutator not change the gameplay or is it something else?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2VoteXMulti
    SafeGame

added to list.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Frogger
    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:43:58 -0400, "Joe Wilcox" wrote :

> I've added TA100, ServerLogo4 and what I think is
    > MODOSUtils302.SplashLogoSA to the white list. Please let if know if
    > they are still being flagged as non-standard.
    Cool, thanx for the good news. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:43:58 -0400, "Joe Wilcox" wrote :

> I've added TA100, ServerLogo4 and what I think is
    > MODOSUtils302.SplashLogoSA to the white list. Please let if know if
    > they are still being flagged as non-standard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    add utcomp 1.4b kthx.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem that we server admins have with the 'standard server' checkbox is the fact that many people have no idea you need to uncheck it,......Bottom Line, the 'standard server' checklist has done more to hurt this games popularity and **** off loyal server admins than it has in any way to preserve some "pristine" idea of gameplay.
    That is a good point, Nightstormer...

When I first started playing UT2k4, I had no idea what that box was, either, and was suprised at what happened when a friend said I had to uncheck it to find his server. There is no reason to segregate servers.....

OMG - DISCRIMINATION - Nonstandard servers must sit at the back of the bus! This is an outrage :down:

J/K lmao :haha: Well, not really kidding.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by saur0n_1
    add utcomp please
    +1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's what I thought as well, but I have nothing else to blame it on. I have all server actors and mutators disabled, no custom content at all except maps, and I still have to uncheck the **** box for my server to show up in the browser. :sour:

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=414489

ONS-Tricky has the "stunt" mutator built into the map, and takes you off the list. So I'm assuming other custom maps may have content that keeps you from appearing as well...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Custom maps don't take you out of the standard servers list.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem that we server admins have with the 'standard server' checkbox is the fact that many people have no idea you need to uncheck it, even after viewing the message that pops up. I had a guy on my server just the other day who found it through this forum, and he asked why it wasn't visible in his server browser. I had to explain to him about the 'standard server' checkbox, and he was fairly surprised. He had been playing the game awhile as well.

Just go into your server browser and uncheck the box, and look at all the mod servers that are totally empty. And stuff that shouldn't take you off the list does so anyways (TA100 and MODOS are a few off the top of my head). Also, I notice that even if I take ALL mutators off, I run custom maps and I STILL can't get my server on the "white list."

Bottom Line, the 'standard server' checklist has done more to hurt this games popularity and **** off loyal server admins than it has in any way to preserve some "pristine" idea of gameplay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X