Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Standard Server Whitelist

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Current Standard Server Whitelist

    the following are now able to be run on servers without disqualifying it from being considered 'standard'

    UTSecure
    Anti-TCC
    El Muerte's Reserved Slot and TeamBalance mutators
    Wait Limit
    Big Head
    Use Lightning Gun
    Use Sniper
    No Adrenaline
    No Super Weapons
    UTAN
    OLStats
    an IRC reporter bot
    UadminMod
    Ut2Vote >45
    power core volume mutator
    TA100
    ServerLogo4
    MODOSUtils302.SplashLogoSA
    UT2VoteXMulti
    Safegame
    Wormbot IRC Reporter
    Demorec4
    PlayerHater
    AngelMapperHalloweenMasks.HalloweenMutator
    Santa Bags
    Candy Canes
    Capture The Tree
    Holiday Fun
    Presents
    Santa Hats

    #2
    what about bonus combos and zound ?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by supernewbie
      what about bonus combos and zound ?
      they were both suggested and don't seem to have made the cut..(don't know if possibly still being considered)

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by frogger187
        they were both suggested and don't seem to have made the cut..

        Comment


          #5
          i also asked for chat icon which is a must IMO on any server...but it too has not been added...

          Comment


            #6
            The ones currently in the list are just those I had immediately on hand. More will be added.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DrSiN
              The ones currently in the list are just those I had immediately on hand. More will be added.
              we (I) appreciate you doing it at all...and realize all that were suggested may not make the cut.. :up:

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by frogger187
                we (I) appreciate you doing it at all...and realize all that were suggested may not make the cut.. :up:
                :up:

                Comment


                  #9
                  Wait Limit got on the whitelist? Cool, I almost forgot I wrote that, although in my opinion the feature should be part of the game as standard (too many arseholes join games and then idle).

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mr Evil
                    Wait Limit got on the whitelist? Cool, I almost forgot I wrote that, although in my opinion the feature should be part of the game as standard (too many arseholes join games and then idle).
                    ..i think my servers are the only ones who even have it never seen anywhere else..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by DrSiN
                      The ones currently in the list are just those I had immediately on hand. More will be added.
                      Sounds good:up: ....

                      But please be careful on what is considered "standard"... The big head mut is dangerously close to the fence IMHO; although I can live with it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by BeerNut
                        The big head mut is dangerously close to the fence IMHO; although I can live with it.
                        i agree... this is basically one definition thought to be a guideline..

                        That would be a fairly accurate description of core game play. Of course we are breaking this by allowing removal of superweapons but such is life.

                        J.

                        > -----Original Message-----
                        > From:
                        > Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:32 PM
                        > To:
                        > Subject: RE: 'Standard Servers'
                        >
                        > This is good news and using the requirement of affecting core game
                        play
                        > makes it easier. Perhaps if a definition of what Epic sees as core
                        game
                        > play to mod writers and admins could help fix a lot of the confusion
                        out
                        > there.
                        >
                        > For example I take the core game play as nothing that affect the
                        > physics, (lowgrav) nothing that removes or adds weapons(insta or
                        weapon
                        > muts that are non default weapons), nothing that changes the style or
                        > feel if you will(fast weapon switch boost dodge type stuff and nothing
                        > that drastically changes the interface. Bighead would not fall in any
                        > of the above categories because it just makes the head bigger which
                        > really just makes you more of a target, it does not affect weapons,
                        > physics or game feel.
                        >

                        Comment


                          #13
                          UTComp :>

                          Adds an interface to change nick colors, vote on maps, gametypes, etc.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by CPG-US^Prophet
                            UTComp :>

                            Adds an interface to change nick colors, vote on maps, gametypes, etc.

                            that one for sure won't be. It was specifically mentioned as so..

                            Comment


                              #15
                              for the invasion people can the satore monster pack pass?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X