Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top ONS Player's & Clan's Servers

Hello all,

I have been playing UT2004 since the demo and absolutely love ONS. I am interested in finding servers that contain some of the top ONS players and clans UT2004 has to offer, on a regular basis, in order to better my play. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please post with server name and IP if possible. Thanks...

- CyberManX

Join the channel #ut2004.jolt.pickup on irc.quakenet.org

Good players waiting there for a game.

Comment

On the jolt servers you will find the best players that play publics, but in no way the top UT2k4 players. And still most of the palyers are bloody noobs.
      The pickup is nice but too much time consuming.
      I guess the jolt servers are the best address in western Europe, or does someone know servers with better players?

P.S: Whats you nick FOO? Mine is C++

Comment

We'll be bringing a competitive-players-only server online shortly, so keep an eye out on www.ut2004.jolt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by QuikShot
          We'll be bringing a competitive-players-only server online shortly, so keep an eye out on www.ut2004.jolt.co.uk
          Can none-clan players play there too...???

Comment

Originally posted by QuikShot
            That would be awesome! But how do you sort out the noobs? It cant be public therefore. And if you password it who gets the password and who not?

P.S: Plz add more spectator slots to the BR and CTF servers. The servers are allways packed, and its bad if you cannot spec meanwhile.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the suggestion. I am basically looking for a server where I can go and expect to get my rear handed to me.

Also, any thoughts on ONS clan servers? Are there any ONS clans that are elite and not just say it?

- CyberManX

Comment

Originally posted by XOR1
                But how do you sort out the noobs?
                Hey hey!! I don't want to be "sorted" you punk!

Comment

Whatever server im on.
                  Yeah baby yeah!

Comment

It'll be marked as competitive in the server name, and will complement a new beginners-only server

We'll be finding some helpful folks to keep an eye on the servers and make sure people aren't playing somewhere that's not suited to 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X