Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTH is Neo Tokyo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTH is Neo Tokyo?

    Seriously Their site offers no screenshots and even though I read this site and beyondunreal allmost everyday I've never heard of this mod

    #2
    screenshots can be found in the forum of the neotokyo website, it is a really impressive mod, and had stellar concept art, you should check it out. :up:

    Comment


      #3
      Re: WTH is Neo Tokyo?

      Originally posted by audi2honda
      Seriously Their site offers no screenshots and even though I read this site and beyondunreal allmost everyday I've never heard of this mod
      Don't bother, it's an alpha...

      Plus they have no umod installer, afaik...

      Comment


        #4
        I tried it, it rocks. It is very polished for an alpha. It comes with an installer and an uninstaller. I suggest u try it too.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Re: WTH is Neo Tokyo?

          Originally posted by EternalNoob
          Don't bother, it's an alpha...

          Plus they have no umod installer, afaik...
          Can't you just unzip the files into your UT2004 directory? I know it makes it harder to uninstall that way, but anyone who really wants to try out the mod will go the zip way if they have to.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Re: Re: WTH is Neo Tokyo?

            Originally posted by Powerslave666
            I know it makes it harder to uninstall that way
            That's the whole point. And if it'so polished, why label it alpha?

            Comment


              #7
              hmmm what is it though? an FPS? an RTS? i realy have no idea.

              Comment


                #8
                It comes in an exe,if u want to uninstall-uninstall

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Re: Re: WTH is Neo Tokyo?

                  Originally posted by Powerslave666
                  Can't you just unzip the files into your UT2004 directory? I know it makes it harder to uninstall that way, but anyone who really wants to try out the mod will go the zip way if they have to.
                  It comes with an uninstaller and gets installed in its own folder inside your ut2k4 folder and won't get mixed up with your regular ut files. Actually it is an exe that does exactly the same thing as a u - mod.

                  It is a semi realistic shooter set in a cyberpunk universe. It has a lot of neat features such as optic camo, leaning behind corners and Iron sights or zoom for every weapon.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    someone post screenies plz o those of us who are lazy

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X