Announcer Awards for Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcer Awards for Invasion

Is it possible to get announcer awards like multi-kills or flak monkey or whatever to work in invasion? I mean it might be a little repetitive i suppose, but it is really satisfying to get a Combo ***** award every once in a while.

Nope, the announcers never say stuff like that in invasion.

Comment

Well, yes I know that. I want to know if there is some round about way I could do it or some client-side mod or something.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepBreathing
        Well, yes I know that. I want to know if there is some round about way I could do it or some client-side mod or something.
        Uhm,its not like a WICKED SICK! announcement for Invasion would be that special anyway.

Comment

You could create a mutator which would do it.

But I dont beleive anyone has done it.

Comment

I would guess that Epic left it out of Invasion for a reason. Holy ****s get repetitive enough in the Ion Plasma Tank; imagine what it'd be like in instagib Invasion where 90% of seconds involve at least one kill.

Comment

Well, I do not play insta-gib, so I certainly do not kill monsters that fast. Also, I usually play on a server that keeps the monsters at skilled or adept so they are much more difficult to kill.

Comment

Working...
              X