**** I hate that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** I hate that

You win 1 round, and the next round everybody is trying to hunt you down like mad man. They see you somewhere and you drop down for example there on deck 17 next to the lava. You try to run to the teleporter and immediatly there are 5 guys behind you spamming rockets at you trying to kill you. Really, I get rid of one guy, and some other starts chasing me. :sour:
    I mean, little chalenge is fun but 15 man that are after you're *** is weak.

Have you guys ever noticed this behavior in public games?

well, that doesn't really hurt you that much, since you get scored on kills not deaths, if they're all fighting you then they wont have very many kills, while you should be able to take a few of them out every time if you did win the first time, sounds like an 'operational error' to me

Comment

15 man?

No, i never had 15 man after me.

Comment

try hitting the top 20 list in a game. EVERY pub server is like that.

join a small server for fun, someone complains that one of the top guys joined...and suddenly there are 20 people on the server trying to kill ya

Comment

Originally posted by Firebert
          well, that doesn't really hurt you that much, since you get scored on kills not deaths, if they're all fighting you then they wont have very many kills, while you should be able to take a few of them out every time if you did win the first time, sounds like an 'operational error' to me
          Well, that sometimes work, but let's say there is one normally skilled guy that just joined, he gets a shockrifle and starts blowing everyone away cuz nobody really tries attacking him. Also funny to see that if there a 3 guys fighting eachtoher and they see you, they immediatly forget about their argument and start a joined attack against you

Comment

Originally posted by sure
            15 man?

tee-hee :haha:

Comment

Re: **** I hate that

Originally posted by Aurelius
              You win 1 round, and the next round everybody is trying to hunt you down like mad man. They see you somewhere and you drop down for example there on deck 17 next to the lava. You try to run to the teleporter and immediatly there are 5 guys behind you spamming rockets at you trying to kill you. Really, I get rid of one guy, and some other starts chasing me. :sour:
              I mean, little chalenge is fun but 15 man that are after you're *** is weak.
              I think it's good:up: :up:

Not only is it more fun to kill the guy who is clearly the best player on the server, but it also keeps the game more interesting if that one player isn't dominating every match.

If you're being chased down cause you're the best on that server, take it as a compliment and then compliment others if they kill you with a good shot.

Comment

It really is like that.If u r dominating or something !!!every1!!! will follow yaou and try to kill you just to see" sjgf´s killing spree was stopped by sfsdfsv"It sucks but u can´t change it

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
                  It really is like that.If u r dominating or something !!!every1!!! will follow yaou and try to kill you just to see" sjgf´s killing spree was stopped by sfsdfsv"It sucks but u can´t change it
                  Yeah lol, thats true

Comment

the game is about killing and dying get over it. you are practacly saying dont kill me i just won a match

Comment

Re: **** I hate that

They think you´re da mad skillz fragger!
                      Noway they´re going to face you if not from behind and with 15 of them!

P.s
                      You sure it wasnt 20?I think i was on the server when it happend and im sure it was at least 50 of us chasing you. :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by sure
                        15 man?

the question is... WHO IS 15 MAN?

Comment

Originally posted by peterbi
                          the question is... WHO IS 15 MAN?
                          A MAN WITH 15...UMM...THINGS!

Comment

Pretty stupid. When I have to face the guy thats been owning me I flee and try to pick him off from a distance, and ***** some powerups.

Comment

As Barnes would say, "Take the pain!"

Comment

Working...
                              X