incoming air-strike????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incoming air-strike????

How do i launch an incoming air-strike!?

Read the game manual.

Otherwise, find a painter gun that is located on some of ONS maps.

Comment

Also, try outgoing airstrikes instead.

Comment

Re: incoming air-strike????

Originally posted by Imhotep
        How do i launch an incoming air-strike!?
        Ok, first you need a goose and a frying pan... Take the goose, and impail it using the secret swoard of Ghandi (which can be found in an old soviet blok). After that you must get a bag of potatoe chips and do a back flip, not once, not twice, but THRICE! Report back when you have finshed those things and i will tell you about phase 2.

Comment

You **** off the U.S.

Comment

Comment

thats just wierd

Comment

Originally posted by ItsWhatsHisFace
                thats just wierd

Yup :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Retodon8
                  Also, try outgoing airstrikes instead.
                  :haha: :up:

Comment

Re: Re: incoming air-strike????

Originally posted by Dat Monkey XII
                    Ok, first you need a goose and a frying pan... Take the goose, and impail it using the secret swoard of Ghandi (which can be found in an old soviet blok). After that you must get a bag of potatoe chips and do a back flip, not once, not twice, but THRICE! Report back when you have finshed those things and i will tell you about phase 2.

ok, i dunno about the other guy, but i did all that. i dunno for sure if it will work though, because between the second and third flip i fell over and the bag of chips busted...i hope ruffles chips are ok for this

Comment

RTFM

Comment

WHAT??? Read The Manual?? why would anyone do that? i thought they just put it in the box to make it heavier...

Comment

Good point, there is no reason to include the manuel in the box because it installs to your computer with the game, and I seriously doubt that anyone is going to take it with them for light reading.

Comment

Um, order your Ghosts to use cloaking then to sight for it. ^_-

Though in all seriousness you should have either read the manual or have looked through the weapon section in the game config screen.

If you want the simple answer, find a target painter, find a place you're not likely to be disturbed, hold down primary fire with the crosshairs over the piece of ground that you want bombed, keep holding it down the primary fire until you hear the confirmation beep that sounds a bit like a *plink* (or you see the ammo decriment by 1), then run far far away (especially if you didn't use the zoom function).

Oh and don't move until you hear the confirmation beep, otherwise it doesn't register with the air strike bomber.

Keep in mind that not all maps have the target painter weapon.

Comment

The manual's included so that if anyone tries to steal your copy of 2K4 from your hand, you have enough weight to clock them on the head and knock them out.

And I don't know about you, but I always read the manual.

Comment

Working...
                              X