ChaosUT2 is coming; no, it's out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

po0beard,

sorry for your trouble. Did you get it installed ok yet?

DUFFMAN!
    those screen shots were for the html help manual that only 2 people will ever read But the manual has a lot more info on chaos, weapons, gametypes, features, melee, ect

RedShadowXX
    Not really. It was one of those things we thouhgt we had. And the music starts out very softly so its hard to hear if its even playing. We will do better next time. We were trying to rush since we were late...and well ya our falt.

[SGC]-Dominion,
    did you get it working yet?

anarkist
    yea we missed a few easy things to fix like those maps. Sorry Again it was for the same reason as I told RedShadowxx

The bot roster thing we have conflicting reports. Some are saying its not working with other mods. So lets check that first..

Comment

Originally posted by jbirney
      po0beard,

sorry for your trouble. Did you get it installed ok yet?

I installed the UMOD and it's now in the mutators list and working. Still no go with the mod though.

Comment

Originally posted by po0beard
        I installed the UMOD and it's now in the mutators list and working. Still no go with the mod though.
        Sorry if I miss understood. Your saying that you can use the MUT in normal UT2k4 but the mod short cut does not work? Are you on the last patch from epic?

Comment

Originally posted by po0beard
          What, when you start the mod it errors?

Delete ChaosUT2.ini and ChaosUT2User.ini in the UT2004\ChaosUT2\System folder.

Comment

... what's so good about this mod?

for me, the ut2004 ver is not as fun as it was on Quake2...

Comment

POXEMON!!!!!
              This mod is really fun, but hitting through walls is pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTRANCE
                ... what's so good about this mod?

for me, the ut2004 ver is not as fun as it was on Quake2...
                Well, Chaos DM had a few years on ChaosUT2 in terms of development

Not everyone will like it. But personally for me, the reason I like it is just that it appeals to me. The models are good, the sounds are good, it is compatible with a lot of other gametypes I like.

Comment

Working...
                X