what should i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should i do

i have just lost all of my passion for ut2k4, dont know why but for some reason im just bored with it, anyone know if EQ is good? and has anyone else went through this state of boredness with ut?:cry:

try different gametypes/maps/mods/etc there is a lot of communtiy stuff for ut2004.
    else maybe playing some single player game, for example ground control 2 (will be out soon), painkiller, thief:deadly shadows, far cry, ...

Comment

Re: what should i do

Originally posted by ukcatmatt
      i have just lost all of my passion for ut2k4, dont know why but for some reason im just bored with it, anyone know if EQ is good? and has anyone else went through this state of boredness with ut?:cry:
      Play a different game mode and/or gametype and/or mod and/or mutator. Experiment with user content.

Comment

play some UT mods, i guaruntee you there is at least one you will love.

Comment

When I get bored of ONS i switch to DM, then I switch to Instagib, then jailbreak, then Red Orchestra, then BR..

man lots of mods and stuff. play a new gametype even if you suck at it.

Comment

Make maps. If you know what's fun in a game and what makes for balance, make a map that includes those as features.

Comment

play RPG for awhile...

Comment

hehe yeah got bored too..

now i play DAOC , then ut instagib , br, carball, red orchestra , dm , daoc again lol , tribe2 .,,,

Comment

I'm just biding my time with jb,tdm,dm, and reading these forums all day until Rocketeer comes out. I hope it makes a big hit like RA in q3...

Comment

Working...
                  X