X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THey have to add JB files to their AntiTcc

Comment

Wow

I thought the object of Jail Break was to get out of the slammer before you get penetrated by a broom handle by your cell mate !!!

Funny the things you learn here......

[TST]
      :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

If only there was some kind of manual that people could read to learn how to play the mod! And if only the Jailbreak team had posted it right on their front page the moment the mod was released!

Comment

Originally posted by A.T. Hun
          If only there was some kind of manual that people could read to learn how to play the mod! And if only the Jailbreak team had posted it right on their front page the moment the mod was released!
          how true, are well we'll figure it out some how :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

**** smartas$ses. Some people have no idea about the website you posted.
            Thanks to the people who posted without being a smartass and calling people stupid.

Comment

and here i was, thinking it was called jailbait ._.

Comment

Originally posted by =DI=MeatSaw=DI=
                **** smartas$ses. Some people have no idea about the website you posted.
                Thanks to the people who posted without being a smartass and calling people stupid.
                I suppose I shouldn't have been so sarcastic, but if you would have looked at the files that Jailbreak installed, you would have noticed in the UT2K4 Help directory there is a file called Jailbreak.txt. Right at the top of that file is the website address for the mod. In the Jailbreak directory under Help they have the complete gameplay manual. RTFM should always be the first order of the day, especially when they went to such lengths to include excellent documentation.

Comment

Good point, but next time, just be a little nicer. Its not that bad of a thing to be nice. Have a nice day. See its not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by N°24
                    Email the server admin could give you the answer ... :up:
                    I dont know how to get incontact with the server admin

Comment

Originally posted by rcmorr09
                      I dont know how to get incontact with the server admin
                      load the game
                      find the server again
                      click it ONCE
                      look at the lower left panel
                      admin email should be there

Comment

You got kicked for idleing

Comment

Originally posted by pbze
                          You've mentioned arena fights, are they when prisoners are on 'porole' and on 'bail'? I'd assume so and if so it all makes sense now
                          Nope. Those are just clever ways of saying the team has been released.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomZER0
                            You got kicked for idleing
                            O that prob was it, I was in the control pannel thing looking at the keybindins because of that game message that comes up at every game telling you about the keybindings, but i wasent idel for more than 45 secs!!

Comment

Working...
                            X