Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

dumbest thing a newb has done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumbest thing a newb has done

For me it has been on a jailbreak server. Some newb asked how to switch to spectate. And he said that he didn't want to leave the game just not play it. I don't really like specatators all that much so i gave him the old. Press ` (open cousnel) and type exit then all i see is NEWB had an anerysm

But other than that it was on onslaught when i saw a tank sitting right in our base our powercore was being attacked and nobody was using the tank to kill the people on foot. by the way the map was like artic stronghold or something the one in the winter. good old classics

by the way both of these were on [NBS]Flak's server funnest server ever

these both happened yesturday night

Three people trying to heal the powercore at the same time.

Comment

Someone trying to kill me, standing at the deck17 minigun place with the link gun alt fire from the shock rifle place

Comment

Originally posted by ThanadoS
        Someone trying to kill me, standing at the deck17 minigun place with the link gun alt fire from the shock rifle place
        Ah yes, those are class, too

Comment

sombody me!!! running back with the flag backwards on face trying to kill there whole team with the sniper rifle FALLS OFF THE SIDE.

Comment

Flaks server sure does rock.

Comment

Dumbest thing one can make:

Laugh at the newb.

Comment

While playing JB I saw this one person open the jail and jump inside to "look around", only to find that he had been locked in.

Shame that person was me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
                  Dumbest thing one can make:

Laugh at the newb.
                  :up:

Comment

or when you are on defence in an Assault game and some noob on Offence complains that you are camping. GO BACK TO DM U NOOB! or jst jump out a window...

Comment

I like how people make fun of noobs. And yet, the ones poking the fun can't even spell simple words like console (cousnel?) and aneurism (ensyrum?).

Comment

last night some dork named bonecrusher was trying to test his mic on an cbp onslaught server. The same server had some dork accusing everybody of speed hacking.

Comment

Enter into a room full of people actually thinking / believing people will be nice and try to help, considering they were all once noobs as well

Comment

Can't really say that this is newbish, but it is a bit amusing.

ONS-Icarus

I was standing over a enemy node and I noticed a enemy player healing a goliath all alone, so I jumped on top of the goliath and hijacked it. Enemy just stands there stupified of what just happened. I immediately squash the enemy player and take down their node. This mistake would have cost match if it weren't for the fact that the enemy team was using the flying leviathan exploit and kept our team occupied with amazingly accurate blasts of death.

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendOzwould
                              I like how people make fun of noobs. And yet, the ones poking the fun can't even spell simple words like console (cousnel?) and aneurism (ensyrum?).
                              I like how people can't tell the difference between a gamer and an english professor.

Comment

Working...
                              X