Office map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office map

Anyone seen a "good" office layout map??

i.e. one with the "hedges" etc..

office? noooooooo.

Comment

well I am sat bored stiff at work... yeah on a Sunday.. and look round the office and thought it would be cool to play UT on a map of the office.. pity I am **** at map designs, otherwise I would have made a map of our office.. so got me wondering if there was any already out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadgit
        well I am sat bored stiff at work... yeah on a Sunday
        I feel your pain. I am stuck at work all day today as well. Six o'clock can't come fast enough.

Comment

7am-7pm for me.... *watches the golf" *yawn*

Comment

Originally posted by Sadgit
            7am-7pm for me.... *watches the golf" *yawn*
            6a-6p here. Getting ready to watch LOTR Return of the King.

Comment

LOL.... glad to see you are as busy as me... *rubs eyes* I need alcohol !!
              Pity UT doesn't work through out firewall.. otherwise I would have been playing on ma server all day!!.. why the hell did I offer to cover the Sunday shift!!! Pure greed!! thats why

So anyone seen an office map

Comment

What do you mean by office map with hedges? Are you talking about neatly trimmed bushes planted in a row to look like one solid wall of plants?

I don't know of any office maps for UT2004, but it does sound like fun.

Comment

At least you came in willingly. I had to come in on Fri and Sat as well. This was mandatory. Next weekend I have off though. That will be nice. I don't care if I can get through the firewall here. I want to run a game off of one of the servers here and get my co-workers playing. I work w/ a few UT fans.

When I get home I'll drink a beer for you too.

Comment

hedges = dividing things between desks..
                    i.e. our place looks like a call centre, with waist high "hedges" (not sure of the correct term)

Comment

My place of business would work well for it. The room I work in is somwhat like a call center as well. Though the walls are tall enough to be good for crouching. The rest is narrow hallways. Offices would be good weapon and power up rooms, courtyards woudl be good w/ all of the stairs and ramps. I wish I had mapping experience now. Maybe it's not too late to take it up.

Comment

it sounds just like the hell hole I work in... hmmm pity I cannot design maps to save my life...

but yeah you are right... they would make great ut maps..
                        someone, somewhere, must have already made a map like this..

Comment

I may have to open unreal ed this week and give myself a crash course in mapping. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Comment

You can learn the basics of mapping really fast, but to make good, great, convenient map, you need time, time to learn and make stuff... You'll have to learn mapping (UED) modelling (maya,max,...) and even some texturing (photoshop) Trust me i just "learned" it some time ago, but never had the time to make proper maps :/

Comment

Working...
                            X