Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AlienSwarm Pubs=sad. Ina people lets schedule some games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AlienSwarm Pubs=sad. Ina people lets schedule some games.

A dude just cleared out a server because he wouldn't play. He just sat there talking ****. I decided to go get something to eat hoping that he would've just disconnected but he didn't. It's not like you can go to a different server. Servers for as are scarce as it is. The server was a 170 ping for me which sucks but is the best thing there is at the time. These games need better kick systems.

Also people like to purposely tk you. What is the point of this? If you took the time to dl the mod. Why go be lame online with it? Why don't people just go online to have fun and not ruin other people's experiences.

Public gaming is just worthless these days. If you're not in a clan playing scrims/matches and you've lasted as long as you have just playing pubs then you must have a lot of patience for asshats online.

I really want to play some as with some decent people. Maybe us ina forumers can schedule nights to play. I'm actually going to be playing tommorow around noon time. So if you're going to be around stop in at #nerv on irc.gamesurge.net and lets play the game like it's suppose to be played. Btw I'm Optimal at nerv. So just look for me.

people do lame things, look at cheaters, they spoil people's fun all the time. That didn't go over because those guys are retards, an a-holes. they just don't stop, there will always be people who do that.

Comment

Vote kick should be on by default on servers.

Comment

Originally posted by MadJackMcJock
        Vote kick should be on by default on servers.
        Yes it is. But it doesn't work obviously. It seems to time out after a few seconds. People were constantly trying to vote kick this guy out. Once a vote kick is issued, it should be as simple as pressing a key for yes or no. No having to open up a new window. It shouldn't slow you down during game. And it should last at least 3 minutes.

Also if you go idle you should be kicked. And if you kill more than one team mate a round. You should be kicked. Little things like this would make this game safer to play publically.

Comment

it may well go on my dedicated server soon and there will be an admin around a LOT of the time..

-edit-
          -well done me posting under the wrnog username-

Comment

Didnt run into any deliberate tk's yet but in one of my first matches (a couple of hours after the mod was released) this guy was running around calling everyone noobs and telling people to leave, hella annoying.

My only beef with ASwarm players so far are people who accidentally hit you but never learn. They constantly try to shoot that alien on the far side of you, and if you are unloading your clip at a group of eggs they run in front of you. So annoying I'm about to tear my hair out. Especially cant stand it when they accuse me of "sry u were in my way"!

Comment

Im up for a game! Cant host tho

Comment

Only had good experiences with people online so far, then again spent most of my time on a server only advertised on the AStorm forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkus
                  Im up for a game! Cant host tho
                  I will host if you want...
                  Look for Kaotic Associations in the list

Comment

Ok I'm ready to start recruiting. The5thviruz where is your server located? Can you host a 6 player game?

Comment

England, Yes.

Comment

lol ip me so I can ping it. Can you come to my irc channel plz.

Comment

Had some fool on server last nite with flame thrower...as soon as mission started he would kill everyone with flame thrower.....i really dont see the point

Comment

The way of the Asshat is mysterious indeed.

Comment

well, i'm in if you wanna make a server and play the game right...in game i'm Red Storm, maybe i'll drop by

Comment

Working...
                              X