X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitch!!

It's easy to do.

1. Crouch
    2. Without charging up the shield gun, just shoot the ground while you are crouched.
    3. Switch to your lightening gun
    4. Move close to a wall and shoot it. If done correctly, you it will look like this:

Yup, you're shorter. If anyone can figure out how to snap OUT of this mode, please tell me. The only way to fix it is to kill yourself and that's not the greatest idea when you're in a heated 1v1. (believe me short man mode happens to me in 1v1s - don't ask why I would shoot the ground lol)

look at your lightning gun's ammo..

H4XX0R!!

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
      look at your lightning gun's ammo..

H4XX0R!!

ThereĀ“s something called mods,excessive and stuff.

Comment

Or better yet - Warmup mode on UTComp :P

Comment

I was joking

btw, i don't think excessive is out for UT2004 yet. unless he is talking about UT2003

Comment

excessive...good times

I've been fooling around with this one to see if its just a mind trick and it isn't, doo a few shield jumps and you'll start to feel like you're playing in mini-mode

Comment

I have had that happen to me a few times... It happens quite often if you crouch a lot. But there is an easier way to stop it that worked for me - just press crouch again.

There is a similar problem with Pint-size combo, often after the combo ends I end up stuck as short-man. I play as Juggernaut so it is quite hard to notice being a midget anyway

Comment

Bummer. Just when it came to my mind that firing the shield gun while crouching and subsequently shooting a wall with the LG might be a good strategy to win, I hear that it's glitched.

Comment

I think it also happens when you get shot with a weapon that pushes you while crouching, sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by moppel
                    Bummer. Just when it came to my mind that firing the shield gun while crouching and subsequently shooting a wall with the LG might be a good strategy to win, I hear that it's glitched.
                    :haha: :up:

Comment

Epic should put a fix for this in their next patch

Comment

i love excessive.....

been waiting for it to come to 2k4 for awhile, but guess its hear already .

sorry to be ot, but anyone have any ip's using excessive mod or the like?

Comment

I found 2 more ways to trigger this glitch.

If you are crouched and you are shot with the lightening gun or shock rifle, you will become shorter again.

Also, if you crouch and walk over the launch pad in DM-CBP2-Achilles, it will trigger the glitch as well.

It seems this glitch only works online, where most of the action takes place now days.

Comment

I fail to see anything wrong in the initial image.

Comment

It throws off your aim and it gives you the unsatiable urge to start yelling derogatory comments at your foes!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X