Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you still slow down the redeemer

..was that nerfed?
    I'm positive that you could slow down the redeemer (by oressing your walkk key)in the demo, and I though although not so sure that it worked in the original retail game.
    Yet it's not working right now. Was it nerfed somewhere along the way?

Man,I already thought this would b a whiner thread

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
      Man,I already thought this would b a whiner thread
      I hope all 21.98 posts per day of yours are this constructive.

I'm positive that you could slow down the redeemer (by oressing your walkk key)in the demo
      Heh, never knew you could do that but if you cant now, my guess is that it was removed from the game.

edit: grammar.

Comment

I thought you couldn't slow it down at all? Must be just me then.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, why do you want to slow it down? It's already pretty **** slow, in my opinion anyway.

Comment

Nope you cannot, at least I can't >_<

It was great fun to follow people everywhere, you just couldn't escape the **** things. So they nerfed it. I've actually seen the thing go invisible though in the full game. Dunno how that happened. :bulb:

BTW: This thing is highly manuverable when slowed, spins quite fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftlight
              Just out of curiousity, why do you want to slow it down? It's already pretty **** slow, in my opinion anyway.
              When you get maps like doubledamage and you are going for the top level... hee those corridors are too small to get the redeemer to twist around... hee... apart from that I see no reason to slow it down.

Comment

yep, that was the reason, indoors flying

Comment

Oh. I guess that makes sense. I don't play many indoor maps, my main gametypes are ONS, AS and INV and I usually either fire and forget or just steer it in a circle or something.

I can see how slowing down the 'deemer might help for tight corridors (though you'd probably have quite a few issues with it being shot down, no?)

Comment

Working...
                  X