Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, Dat! what's happened to you? you used to be kinda cool, posting wallpapers and stuff. maybe you and your clanmates are better off in your own irc channel or better yet post in your own clan forum instead of all theese insanely OT stuff you post here. i just went through 12 pages after i did a search for your name. man - talk about wasted space. dat, keep the really crazy stuff amongst yourselves in the clan, i really don't like what you've become lately - a sad incarnation of a watered out washed up spammer... :sour: :heart:

Comment

Re: Should the mods stop banning me?

Originally posted by Dat Monkey XI
      Should the mods stop banning me, especially considering that i get banned without doing anything wrong?
      BE GONE AND STAY GONE

:sulk: :down:

Comment

No.

Comment

Dat Monkey-
          I give you a word of support and you respond with sure-to-earn WL's cursing? Dude- If you really want to stay, kinda act like it, kay?

Comment

Originally posted by catphile
            Dat Monkey-
            I give you a word of support and you respond with sure-to-earn WL's cursing? Dude- If you really want to stay, kinda act like it, kay?
            Flak said cussing was ok, as long as you dont flame with it. Did i flame? No. And BTW to you people that keep saying "BE GONE AND STAY GONE" you saying that just makes me want to come back even more.

Comment

Am I supposed to care?

Sorry. I really don't.

Leave or stay, it really makes no difference to me.

Comment

Originally posted by EndobioticChaos
                Am I supposed to care?

Sorry. I really don't.

Leave or stay, it really makes no difference to me.
                Ummmm... Ok.... So you posted why??? If your not interested at the topic at hand dont post at all... i hate to tell you but WE dont care that YOU dont care.

Comment

I DO find you funny at times, and consider you "bonus entertainment." :weird:

Comment

I voted yes because I like your avatar

Comment

i got banned off indeed_88 for posting many funny pics in threads i spammed like 30 threads so quickly i gues they had to do something but still :@ i had like 300 posts i was just gettin started too >

Comment

Dat Monkey 1 had over 1000 posts before i was banned.

Comment

they should keep banning you. It is tradition now isn't it? To stop doing so takes all the fun away.

Comment

Working...
                          X