This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the mods stop banning me?

Should the mods stop banning me, especially considering that i get banned without doing anything wrong?

Re: Should the mods stop banning me?

Originally posted by Dat Monkey XI
    Should the mods stop banning me, especially considering that i get banned without doing anything wrong?
    No.

Comment

Its not like banning is helping. He just keeps coming back. Might as well keep him so we can have a stable account of posts. It is his advantage for you to keep banning him, now he can move so fast there is no account to stop him!!!!

Comment

You're up to 11 already? :bulb:

Comment

Its not like im one of those guys that posts **** all the time.. in fact i have evne stopped my spamming ways!

Comment

seems that you really have some serious mental problems! - go solve'em! :down:

Its not like banning is helping. He just keeps coming back. Might as well keep him so we can have a stable account of posts. It is his advantage for you to keep banning him, now he can move so fast there is no account to stop him!!!!
            Wow, that's what I call Clan Mate :sour::up:

Comment

Well, Penguin mods on weekends, so he's probably going to just keep banning you.

I think you should start your own forums and ban them!

Comment

Originally posted by marshdabeachy
                You're up to 11 already? :bulb:

Number 10 was banned 3 hrs ago aha :haha:

Comment

Thats very difficult to decide. If you did post some **** pics, then hell no. If you didnt - then mods should stop banning you cause its a joke right now by doing so and failing in such a clear way they only prove WL system is broken and works only against normal users. \o/ They should invest the time in fixing the forum warning policy system not useless banning.

Comment

Originally posted by ZmaR
                    Number 10 was banned 3 hrs ago aha :haha:
                    No, it was CREATED 3 hours ago, it was banned 3 minutes ago after making the red X thread.

Comment

Originally posted by catphile
                      I think you should start your own forums and ban them!
                      ROFL :haha: :haha: :haha::up:

Comment

perhaps banning you has just become a reflex for them........... but There was that one pic that you posted earlier........

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Wulf
                          perhaps banning you has just become a reflex for them........... but There was that one pic that you posted earlier........
                          what pic was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Monkey XI
                            No, it was CREATED 3 hours ago, it was banned 3 minutes ago after making the red X thread.
                            Even more amusing

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Wulf
                              what pic was that? just a general description will do just curious of the seriousness of the situation

no, i don't think you shuold be banned... for the most part you just spam.. obnoxious a bit? ya... but you just keep coming back.... it seems to be a bit pointless... i haven't actually seen anything horrible coming from ya

Comment

Working...
                              X