Runtime eroor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runtime eroor

Recently when i start ut2k4 it gvies me a runtime error saying the aplication terminated in an unusual fasion, what could be causing this problem?

If you've installed any custom mods, it could very well be that.
    I deleted all of Remote Strike and Mutai, and I stopped getting that error. Check your logs and see if it mentions any mods before crashing.

Comment

log is empty it seems, and it works now all of a sudden, it's weird, it never happens when i have just restarted my computer, or if it starts not maximised it seems and... youp going to fullscreen=crash, but i get a critical error instead of a runtime error, mabye if... one sec... oh my log has stuff now but i know what's causing it, no no mods in the log, it must be that darn dx9 renderer lemme check... no more runtime errors, i think it has to do with a conflict with another program lemme check...

Funny that had no edits

edit1: this is the only funny looking line in the log

Localization: No localization: Window.IDDIALOG_CrashBox.IDC_CrashBox (int)

Comment

it must be that darn dx9 renderer lemme check...
        So you've patched? That's probably the problem. I'm about ready to reinstall to get rid of the damned thing.

Comment

bah EPIC FIX!!!! i need this bloody thing ot work goddam it! any way around this, it seems to be related to a program i'm running.. wait i'm gonna do this again... hmm seems WOTgreal may be the culprit.

Comment

yes..... epic fix this now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Scully
              yes..... epic fix this now!!!

Comment

It happens to me if I switch to the DX9 renderer, but the normal one works fine.

Comment

Working...
                X