Wall dodge damage when falling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall dodge damage when falling

I was on server where a person was teaching everone some tatics on CTF. One was falling from from a tower and right before hitting the ground you would wall dodge and not take any damage. Well, I installed the patch and from what I understand that the patch gives you damage when falling to fast. Most people that were practicing where able to do the feat without damage. Well, I couldn't because of the patch. I guess what I am asking is it fair when people without the patch can get by with out getting damage and I couldn't. Or, will everybody need to install the patch to make things fair. Maybe, it is I just wasn't able to pull of the trick correctly.

yeah this is a problem, the patch versions dont sync corectly.

Comment

Actually that sounds like you were on my server. We were going over that and no, not everyone will need said patch. Once the SERVER is patched it will be in effect. Clients do not determine the damage of the game settings.

Comment

wall dodge... off the ground?
        huh

Comment

nono - of the closest vert wall before hittin the ground - it cancels of any damage , unless the patch is present on you sys or the server

Comment

Working...
          X