=NS= Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

=NS= Clan

Since I haven't recieved any kind of response in a day I guess I will just post a thread in hopes that reaper or anyone else in the clan will respond. In order to fill out the app to join the clan I had to register for the site. So I submitted my info but I never recieved the activation email. I sent an email to the clan site manager w/ 2 different addresses and I still don't have a response. I also PM'd reaper and stuff but I guess reaper is like me and barely notices the PMs. I dont know if it is the site or something but any input from a clan member would be nice.

if i were you i would just not try no more ....what kinda clan doesnt respond to a recruit!

Comment

I knew I would get a response like that. When registering on the site, it seemed to load everything a little slow so I am wondering if it went through at all. I am just giving the benefit of the doubt here.

Comment

Add the =NS=* tag to your buddy list and talk to the members directly in game. Or better yet, just add the clan tag to your name, play with them and induct yourself without their permission. It be interesting to see their response.

Comment

lol.

Comment

bump

Comment

What is your msn, ill talk with Spectre.

Comment

dont have msn yet, I will soon b/c I read in your rules that you all use it. I did however respond to your PM you sent me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vectrex23
                  Add the =NS=* tag to your buddy list and talk to the members directly in game. Or better yet, just add the clan tag to your name, play with them and induct yourself without their permission. It be interesting to see their response.
                  That would be rich...

Best way to annoy a clan, with a lovely trollish flavor.

Go with =NS=Maste, or =NS=Leader, for a maximum effect...

Comment

Working...
                  X