Any of you guys play Assault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Cain's Lair is not always lag free! As soon as it goes over 16 players, its warp city!
    Try it again now.

-- Cain

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty much all of my online play is Assault. People say the maps get repetitive... that is true in theory but a bit of a joke in practice.
    Every other gametype just gets the same handful of maps played over and over anyways... especially as you get into more "skilled" play *coughCTFladderscough*. At least in AS, all 6 maps are played pretty frequently and on full servers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by shawneboy
    I use to until the maps got boring. I've pretty much done all there is to do.
    Same, and Penguin is warning me for posting an allergies thread lol thats sad, he made me feel worst *AAAAAAAHHHHHCHEWWWW&

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been playing on Cain's a lot. Though I don't post much, I do read these forums quite a bit. You decide if that counts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SealClubber
    I play it on occasion.

and Cain's Lair is not always lag free! As soon as it goes over 16 players, its warp city!
    Really? I've never noticed it actually but his server only always 20 so it never gets out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play it on occasion.

and Cain's Lair is not always lag free! As soon as it goes over 16 players, its warp city!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh surprised to see some of you recognize me...

And yes Assault requires a lot of teamwork to win. And I love when you get on a team where everyone has a microphone and your team is always 5 steps ahead of the others...it feels great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Main
    2k4 Assault is a mindless spamfest without compare. Its really sad to see this horrible shell of a game be named the sequel to perhaps the most complex objective-based game ever made.
    Nostalgia is a wonderful thing...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All the time on those servers.

Since I found Wolfgaming's server I barely even touch other gametypes. Although its a painful reminder that we need more AS maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i play, look for me "zeke"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think its way too easy, everything is marked and explained in the video, the original only had some screenshots to show, also there should be more outdoor maps, that would be much more fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2k4 Assault is a mindless spamfest without compare. Its really sad to see this horrible shell of a game be named the sequel to perhaps the most complex objective-based game ever made.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i like assult because it always seems to have lots of teamowrk, even on pubs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm on Cain's assault server sometimes as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I see you on the Wolf server a lot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X