Any of you guys play Assault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you guys play Assault?

I was just wondering if anyone else on these forums play assault? I've seen two NBK players Flak, and Shlomo. But thats about it. Was just wondering because it would be nice to play some of you guys. I play on any assault server I can find but these two the most.

Cains Lair (Lag free always)

UT2K4 Wolfgaming ( Always packed)

My name is DigitalBacon in UT2004 hope to see you around

sometimes i play it

[?!]speedy or [RSi]speedy

Comment

I use to until the maps got boring. I've pretty much done all there is to do.

Comment

as soon as i put my new comp together which will give me atleast 40 ( playable ) FPS in assault then i will be there :up:

Comment

Hey shawneboy i'm sure you don't know all the tricks to the levels..

And hope to see you around andy

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
            Hey shawneboy i'm sure you don't know all the tricks to the levels..

And hope to see you around andy
            You'd be surprised bro

Comment

i play it sometimes - but in australia - so i want local servers for best ping.

but frankly - the frame rate sucks, so i don't have much time for it.

i have a P4 - 2.4Ghz notebook, with 768Mbytes of ram. The video card built into the notebook is an ATI9000 mobile. works ok for other game modes - but i have to drop all the details.

a mate has a pc - same cpu and ram - but uses an ATI9800 video card (cost him AU$400) and it's smooth as silk. makes me jealous, but i like my 'grunty' notebook so i can go visit and play ut2k4 with him.

if you see me online - i am /\|\|Y\/\//\Y

Comment

Indeed I do, despite fps issues. Immensely fun. I play as Shuri|CL, generally on Euro servers.

Comment

I do

Comment

i dont really like the new assault maps. they look good and everything but the novelty wore off pretty quick. there are a few good custom maps coming out though.

i have been playing some cool hell bender and scorpion assault maps the last few days.

Comment

No, it's pretty boring. Mostly just a chaotic free-for-all.

Comment

Occaisionally. [DGG]Eeep!!!

Comment

Yep

Love assault, SLT clan play it quite a lot, I made AS-SLTopia if you ever played a version of that, pretty amateurish I know but when I release AS-Fortress it should make a better impression.

Comment

Re: Yep

Originally posted by Ice2002
                            I made AS-SLTopia
                            if its the one i am thinking of thats a really cool map. (looks terible but the game plays greate)

Comment

I play AS at about 40% of my online time. But shhh, don't tell anybody...

Comment

Working...
                              X