Just noticed something in the patch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed something in the patch...

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this or not. I just discovered with the patch installed, the final 1-on-1 match in single player mode is now vs Xan instead of Malcolm. Just thought that's kinda cool. Now all we need is the original Xan voice.

Great, now I have to do it again

You better not be kidding

Comment

Didn't you save any of your places on the way up Flak?

Comment

Yes I'm for formatting since I beat it.

Comment

No, I'm not kidding. I haven't yet managed to beat that final match in single player (ha, now you know how much I suck! ) and tonight when I went back to try again, there was Xan instead of Malcolm!

Comment

Well since you had to reformat (Sorry to hear that.) your forgiven.

Comment

Hmm. I played mine at a lower level (experienced??), and instead of Malcolm, it's now "ClanLord"...

Comment

Originally posted by EndobioticChaos
                No, I'm not kidding. I haven't yet managed to beat that final match in single player (ha, now you know how much I suck! ) and tonight when I went back to try again, there was Xan instead of Malcolm!
                Try this EndobioticChaos. Start an Instant action match. Use bot config and in that tab add Xan and say ClanLord and then spectate. You'll see how he works first hand and might give you the edge you need.

Comment

The Single Player "campaign" has a new Splash Screen too (after the Intro Movie). Not this annoying gold stuff thing anymore... ...yes I started SP again, since I was testing all things after I patched.

Comment

Working...
                  X