Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] Musical Artists That You Consider GODLIKE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have come to the conclusion that you guys are **** and deserve to die. Please kill yourselves now and end the suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Der Kopfwerfer
      I have come to the conclusion that you guys are **** and deserve to die. Please kill yourselves now and end the suffering.
      Perhaps this is more on your mental wavelength: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/shakeass.html

Comment

Originally posted by BlueApocalypse
        60's - 80's rock, rap, and country are the lowest forms of communication i've heard of.
        you are so stupid its not even half way funny...

where tf you think you got the **** you listen to today... sure the hell not from thin air...

the bands from the 60's, 70's and 80's is what made the half *** **** you call music today...

lets see.. I dare you to tell me them bands you posted has no influence from some of these bands...

AreoSmith, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, Rush, AC/DC, and a hell of alot more..

so next time you say something intellegent like that.. dont think and just erase it.. cause that is the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life...

Comment

Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Fear Factory, Slayer, Biohazard, Danzig, Paramaecium, Rob Zombie...and Pink Floyd since no one else mentioned it lol

EDIT: LOL @ DeathGoth you mentioned Pink Floyd while I was typing my post :up:

Comment

Britney Spears!!!!!

Comment

And for the record, techno was invented by three black people. STFU Eminem.

Comment

Lindsey Buckingham

Comment

Dave Clarke. Jeff Mills. Marco Carola. Umek. Speedy J. I really started getting into techno and its sub-genres after reading this thread. Also, anyone on the Ibiza trance albums are worth a listen.

I guess metal heads would be naturally attracted to UT. All these threads get 80% metal bands anyway. Ho hum.

Back when i listened to...ahem, 'normal' music, i really loved Alkaline Trio and and a few ska bands, Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish being the most prominent. I actually have a friend who played his FIRST SHOW EVER opening for Mustard Plug. Ain't that crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Varion
                    Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Fear Factory, Slayer, Biohazard, Danzig, Paramaecium, Rob Zombie...and Pink Floyd since no one else mentioned it lol

EDIT: LOL @ DeathGoth you mentioned Pink Floyd while I was typing my post :up:
                    I am just cool like that i guess..

Anyway I forgot to add some of my fav bands in..

Type O Negative, Slayer, Megadeth, White Zombie, C.O.F, a hell of a lot of techno/trance, the bands i mentioned above.. exept rush i dont even know why the hell I added them.. Iron Butterfly.. WHo can do a 30 mins song wit a 29:59 drum solo... thats a joke btw.., Deicide, Napalm Death, and Henry Rollins Band.

Comment

Comment

GODLIKE

Comment

Jean Leloup !!!

R.I.P. Jean Leloup !

Comment

DJ Dan, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix (you should all be ashamed), The Who, The Velvet Underground, N.E.R.D, A Tribe Called Quest (The Bob Dylan of rap), Bob Dylan, Art of Trance, Junkie XL on the one song Action Radius, The Beatles, The Roots, Theivery Corporation (Trippy-cool world music), Felix Da Housecat, Mos Def, AC/DC, Beach Boys, Beastie Boys, Blur, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, De La Soul again since they are the greatest ever, Fatboy Slim, FC Kahuna, The Jungle Brothers, Led Zeppelin, Lenny Kravitz, Prodigy (their less hard songs), The Crystal Method, Metallica if I haven't mentioned them already, BT again, Michael Jackson pre-freak era, Otis Redding, Overseer (Supermoves is an amazing song), Paul Oakenfold's stuff, pre-conformation and post-conformation, Parliament, Paul McCartney's solo stuff actually isn't bad and Vanilla Sky is awesome, Paul Van Dyk since he has the most futuristic sound i've ever heard, Ray Charles, The Red House Painters, The Gorillaz, of course the Gorillaz, how did I forget the Gorillaz... Air, Goo Goo Dolls, Jeff Buckley, Josh Rouse, Looper, U2, Radiohead of course... Sam Cooke, Sugar Ray... Yes, Sugar Ray... Shove it if you don't agree, Aretha Franklin, Bo Diddley, Linkin Park, Little Richard, Marvin Gaye, Powerman 5000 ( a couple songs), REM, The Ramones, The Velvet Underground (all fans of classic rock will, DEFINTLEY, love the Velvets), Zero 7, Louis Armstrong... Ah, finally... All the best artists assembled into one paragraphs.

I LISTEN TO MORE/BETTER MUSIC THAN YOU

Comment

The White Stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by goregoregore4
                                The White Stripes.
                                I dunno... Seven Nation Army is pretty good... But jeez, for continuity, it doesn't get much better than De La Soul... Are they really consistent?

Comment

Working...
                                X