No announcement yet.

I miss the pressure chamber in G.O.T.Y.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have it on our server too and it gets chosen a lot. Fun map but no one plays it like they did in UT99, eveyone just pretty much spams the hallways.

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
      It should be called DM-Vacuum. DM-Pressure is misleading. Or wait... DM-NegativePressure. :weird:
      Sorry but there is no such thing as negative pressure

Comment

Originally posted by El Gringo
        Sorry but there is no such thing as negative pressure
        It's OK. It was a joke. I meant the pressure is less than atmosphere. So it is negative if you take reference at atmospheric pressure. Get it? LOL!! :haha::up:

Comment

DM-Pressure has been running here on UT2003/4.. Is lots of fun. Another DM map with a similar chamber is FragPipe...which is also lots of fun..

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
            It's OK. It was a joke. I meant the pressure is less than atmosphere. So it is negative if you take reference at atmospheric pressure. Get it? LOL!! :haha::up:
            I already got it, that was just the righteous physicist in me talking.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
              We have it on our server too and it gets chosen a lot. Fun map but no one plays it like they did in UT99, eveyone just pretty much spams the hallways.
              hey just played Pressure on your server... great fun with snipes:up:

Comment

**** I missed it, I can't wait to play tonight, got an itchy trigger finger..

**** real life and stuff...

Comment

Working...
                X