To the Admin staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the Admin staff

I made a post in here asking for people's opinions on what they thought of some sigs I was making; sure that is off-topic. I get a warning for being off-topic...

But I really have to say that your actions seem to be biased since other OT topics have been allowed to continue and I doubt warnings were given out for those.

Here are the topics:

Ot Weapons Of Mass Destruction

[OT] Weekend Desktop Thread 5-14-04

There is a flightless bird among us!

You can hand out warning points all you want, its your board. However being off-topic is actually part of being a community - I wouldn't have asked for the opinions of people I didn't respect. If you folks at Epic want to inhibit the growth of your community that is your perogative, but it is sad.

Get over it.

Comment

ahahhahaha

Comment

seriously folks look at the warnings that people have... I don't see that they ever go away either...

Comment

Comment

There doing a great job. :up:

Who cares about WL, its better then a ban.

Comment

To be certain some of the mods could be called over zealous... better that than no action at all in my eyes.

Comment

You want the weekend desktop thread to be destroyed?! NEVER! It is a forum tradition that must be upheld for if the thread were to be lost...

We would just make another next weekend

Comment

yeah the weekend thread isn't off topic. It is..

TRAAAADITTTION!!!! TRADITION! TRAAAAADITION!!!!!!!

TRADITION!

...okay so I know none of you got that, but for the three of you that did, it was worth it.

Comment

A tradition that's been going for years at that... sure it's OT but it's good OT

Comment

Originally posted by JackDaniels
                      yeah the weekend thread isn't off topic. It is..

TRAAAADITTTION!!!! TRADITION! TRAAAAADITION!!!!!!!

TRADITION!

...okay so I know none of you got that, but for the three of you that did, it was worth it.

k.. i'm drinking so i could be WAY off.. but please tell me that wasn't a fiddler on the roof crack.....

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie-love
                        You want the weekend desktop thread to be destroyed?! NEVER! It is a forum tradition that must be upheld for if the thread were to be lost...

We would just make another next weekend
                        No, I don't want OT threads destroyed. I think they help build a community. Without them you end up with people having trouble with the game and fanboys as the only posters. I think OT threads should not result in warnings.

Comment

watch out, this new guy Penguing is obsessed with warning points.

dude gives out warning points like bonus pointsl.

Comment

The first one you posted is a tradition here, The weapons thread faded off the front page so fast it was probably missed, The bird thread was closed.

try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Bang
                              watch out, this new guy Penguing is obsessed with warning points.

dude gives out warning points like bonus pointsl.
                              What did you do?

*I'm in phear*

Comment

Working...
                              X