Bonus Pack hints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    I had never intended on actually using it.
    Yeah! Looking forward to new assault maps.

Comment

willhaven photoshop thread hijack!

Comment

Originally posted by RaptoR|BuF
        willhaven photoshop thread hijack!

http://www.beyondunreal.com/staff/raptor/rs_ymca.gif
        That can't be Willhaven -- hands aren't in the pants!

Comment

Originally posted by SealClubber
          Ha! thats such a horrible map!

Germania looks good.. but scaled very poorly for UT2004's gameplay... terrible
          There are invisible walls so you can't get over the buildings, I think. It would be a better AS map for a tactical-themed mod, like Infiltration.

Comment

Originally posted by Lise
            Glad to see they're finally putting the fighters to proper use.
            I dunno about that, the fighters suck imo. Just spamming around makes you almost unhittable, the controls are horrible (especially compared to the awsome job on the other vehicles) and the dogfighting sucks, for the same reason the raptors do.

Hopefully they redid em some, just the same ships would suck.

Comment

Re: Bonus Pack hints

Originally posted by Gang Bang
              MechaSkaarj="Name: Mekkor|Age: Unknown|Race: Skaarj||Data:|Mekkor is from the Black Fist Clan, sworn enemies of the Iron Skull Clan. Severely injured in battle, he is testing his new cybernetic armor in the Tournament.||"
              BarkTooth="Name: BarkTooth|Age: 32|Race: Metal Guard||Data:|Barktooth would rather rip an opponent to shreds with his bare hands than fight from afar. He also finds close range Flak shots very satisfying.||"
              Necris="Name: Kragoth|Age: 127|Race: Necris||Data:|After an absence of several years, the Necris are preparing a return to the Tournament. Kragoth is participating to scout the competition
              Mekkor sounds very cool. A cyborg Skaarj?

And Kragoth? Forget Kragoth, if they're bringing Necris, we want Loque!!!

Comment

So we have a space map, an island hopping map, a city map, rise, and more in the bonus pack? and that's Just ONS maps!! wow!

Comment

Originally posted by RaptoR|BuF
                  :weird: :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by SirYawnalot
                    ScorpionRace ROCKS! :up:
                    Too true. :up:

Comment

Ohhh, first bonus pack for 2004 by epic!Did you see anything apart from maps?Epic generally throw in something totally new in their first bonus pack (relics in UT,Invasion and Mutant in UT2003).....

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Bang
                        RawSteel are gay , did you know that? not funny at all.
                        YMCA clan , epic should make a new RAce of hot lesbians too.:up:

F*CK OFF!!

RawSteel ownz...

I used RawSteel/Manwell skin always, because it looked so **** funny. He looks like an asylum escapee. I love using 'fun' skins, most of the skins in UT2k are too serious, I prefer a bit of humour and comical presence in a game.

Comment

Re: Re: Bonus Pack hints

Originally posted by defalc
                          Mekkor sounds very cool. A cyborg Skaarj?

And Kragoth? Forget Kragoth, if they're bringing Necris, we want Loque!!!
                          But if you bring back Loque, we need Tamerlene to keep the playing field equal!

On the other hand, I kinda hope Epic is not just bringing back one of the Necris.....

Comment

I suppose that generally new in patch could be a ONS ladder for Single Player, cause I saw several hints on that possibility on the UT2k4 source code. I hope at last to see Skaarj Hybrid return, just the same model but with more polygons. They had some beauty and grace, that now the new Skaarj lack.

Comment

oops, certainly I meant not the patch, but bonus-pack

Comment

Cows

What about the cows? Are they going to bring back the cows? I have this cow name and no one has been able to relate to it since UT99.

Comment

Working...
                                X