Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti cheat mutators. What should I choose? or should I run without it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anti cheat mutators. What should I choose? or should I run without it?

    People tell me to install AntiTCC but in my oppinion there is no need for a custom made anticheat.

    I though Epic had offical built in anticheat with automatic updates, however it seems like its a mutator instead that I have to manually update.

    So far Ive never faced anyone cheating in this game, and still run my server without any kind of protection.

    Less to download to play on a server is a good thing. All these **** *** custom mods for every server makes this game a hell to play if youve been away a few weeks.

    When I want to start fragging I want to start in right away and not in 15 minutes later.

    That was a huge problem with UT and UT2003.

    #2
    Screw it I say. The more people ***** nad moan about cheaters the more prolific they become. If some one is cheating ignore them or move to another server. As soon as they figure out it is no fun cheating cause no one carea.. the sooner they move on to the next game.

    Please no more WL for me but I feel the need to say this. Dr.SiN has practically challenged bot makers... and due to the sheer numbers of people accepting the "dare" he is losing. I think it's time to try a different tact.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Thac0
      Screw it I say. The more people ***** nad moan about cheaters the more prolific they become. If some one is cheating ignore them or move to another server. As soon as they figure out it is no fun cheating cause no one carea.. the sooner they move on to the next game.

      Please no more WL for me but I feel the need to say this. Dr.SiN has practically challenged bot makers... and due to the sheer numbers of people accepting the "dare" he is losing. I think it's time to try a different tact.
      If you play official matches for esl or cb and some one is cheating you need to be sure he is... thats why anti tcc helps a lot

      Comment


        #4
        AntiTCC113Lite

        only cheat protection i use as its the best

        Wormbo's da man :up:

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Anti cheat mutators. What should I choose? or should I run without it?

          Originally posted by siDDis
          Less to download to play on a server is a good thing. All these **** *** custom mods for every server makes this game a hell to play if youve been away a few weeks.

          When I want to start fragging I want to start in right away and not in 15 minutes later.

          That was a huge problem with UT and UT2003.
          Use a cache cleaner .

          Comment


            #6
            Currently I only run the beta version of ttm on my server, I really dont feel there is need for anything else

            Comment


              #7
              cheating is overestimated for this game.

              Comment


                #8
                Chastity Belt....

                Best Anti Cheat device out there....

                [TST]
                :weird: :weird: :weird:

                Comment


                  #9
                  Anti-Cheat Mutators = lag and do nothing.
                  Hackers can still get past them but they still lag your servers.
                  Id Choose hackers and no lag instead of hackers AND lag

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by iMaUtLaMa2k4
                    Anti-Cheat Mutators = lag and do nothing.
                    Hackers can still get past them but they still lag your servers.
                    Id Choose hackers and no lag instead of hackers AND lag
                    And I wonder why you say that Ass2in.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X