Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Patch results in TCC kicking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch results in TCC kicking

After installing the patch I get kicked out of servers because I have an insecure client says AntiTCC or whatever it's called.
    Whoever made this: Great job making something that kicks you when you patch it to a newer version...

D0petard

AntiTCC is NOT official software by EPIC.

Good job on making this thread.

Smacktard...

(but it seems UTsecure kicks you too, but don't know for sure)

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef

Yeah, so? He never said it was from Epic... :bulb:

Comment

Make sure your not using a custom voice or skin when playing online. Unless that server has that voice or skin on it.

Comment

It's happening because Satin in the world.... you must switch you nylon and live with itchyness....

I can't even figure out my own post there.... who the heck typed that?

Comment

Originally posted by SealClubber
            Make sure your not using a custom voice or skin when playing online. Unless that server has that voice or skin on it.
            I have not got any custom skins or voicepacks installed and I could play on that same server until I installed the patch, meaning that AntiTCC detects something the patch has done that isn't right, but is supposed to be right :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by EternalNoob
              Yeah, so? He never said it was from Epic... :bulb:
              If you read his post closely, he only mentioned AntiTCC and that it is patched.

Comment

I just tried 2 servers with AntiTCC on them (my clanserver and another), and AntiTCC will kick you if you're a client with this patch. It said that I modified an extended console or something .

Anyways, I use default everything with the game, sooooo I think the author(s) of AntiTCC prolly need to adjust the code to fit in with "teh patch".

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef

Smacktard...
                  (but it seems UTsecure kicks you too, but don't know for sure)
                  Wanker

seems may people on quakenet irc are reporting the same problem
                  anyone got any ideas, it has disrupted a lot of clan wars

Comment

Just give the admins some time to patch the servers too and everything will be fine :up:

Comment

EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT 4 ME!:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat2k3
                        Just give the admins some time to patch the servers too and everything will be fine :up:
                        ty hellcat

:up:

Comment

Flying killer, thank you for the funniest post all day.

Guys, AntiTCC is going to pick up anything that's different. Your US has changed, it's now differnt than it was before. You are not going to be able to get on ANtiTCC servers unitl the admins update their servers. Simple as that.

If you're going to blame anyone blame your server admins for not updating their servers to your specifications, this has nothing to do with epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat2k3
                            If you have smart admins, this will be in an hour or 2, the other ones will be a week

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                            Flying killer, thank you for the funniest post all day.

It's a pleasure to me

Comment

Originally posted by Flying_killer
                              If you have smart admins, this will be in an hour or 2, the other ones will be a week

It's a pleasure to me
                              why doubtfull our servers getting updated yet probely in a few days but not after a hour when only a select few will have the patch

Comment

Working...
                              X