Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems seeing the UT2004 skins? Eat Bilberries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems seeing the UT2004 skins? Eat Bilberries!

"During World War II RAF pilots were forced to fly at night in order to accomplish any deep assault on Germany. Many pilots and their crew members complained of the poor visibility and its effects on their performance. It was just simply very difficult to work in the dark. One of the families of a flight leader had an older woman who suggested using Bilberry jam as an aid to night vision.

Researchers found fifty years later what the RAF already knew, Bilberry's powerful effects increased retinal purple by dramatic amounts in just twenty minutes . Further research showed that the RAF pilots who survived and continued consuming the jam or other Bilberry products had several remarkable aspects to their health. The most noticeable was perfect vision both near and far as well as a complete absence of eye disorders throughout their lives. The group was absent of any circulatory or digestive disorders in their medical histories.

Another study showed Bilberry to improve eyesight and increase occular blood supply in 75% of patients. It improved nearsightedness after 5 months of regular use while an 83% improvement in visual acuity was recorded after only 15 days. One of the more encouraging statistics regarding Bilberry's visual enhancing properties is that over 80% of the people taking Bilberry for the first time improved on their visual acuity exam and passed a night vision test within 3 minutes of ingestion. Long term improvements took an average of 6 weeks with regular doses."

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~hanwen/nvifaq.htm

This should settle the brightskins vs. no-brightskins debate. :up:

Bilberries eh?
    Must get me some of them, the eyesight's been getting steadily worse since I was about 13...

..if ya know what I'm sayin'... :bulb:

Comment

"Long term improvements took an average of 6 weeks with regular doses."

so, in six weeks i'll be able to see if there's a red or blue player at the other end of the alley in Grendelkeep?

*edit*

teammates have a green triangle over their heads, right?

*edit*

Comment

Just shoot it anyway.. Friendly Fire servers are for n00bs

Comment

Well in deathmatch i can't see shi1t in some maps

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
            Just shoot it anyway.. Friendly Fire servers are for n00bs
            lol! eh, what about WWII - or any war? ONLY n00bs!!1!1!!!1! (at least at the start)...

(not to make fun of such awfull deeds. war is teh suck. :down: )

Comment

yes WW2 games are for n00bs

Comment

Originally posted by duskboy
                teammates have a green triangle over their heads, right?
                only when link is their active weapon, otherwise it has the teamcolour. eat more bilberries to see it...

Comment

the downside is that it gives you the shi!ts.....

Comment

mmm bilberies "drools"

Comment

:sulk:

Comment

WW2 was for n00bs. Noone ever pulled of a shock combo, when they were building nodes, they never linked up. The mini was a popular weapon and everyone knows only n00bs use the mini.
                        I heard tons of people were camping the airspawns(Also known as airfields).

Billberies? Can someone give me a dutch translation of the word billberies?

Comment

Originally posted by STANGFRIIK
                          :sulk:
                          Red Orcestra is Unreal Engine based so their granted mercy...

Tinuz99 it's the kind o' berries that look like raspberries but are dark blue / black in color they grow on thorned bushes/vines

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuz99
                            I heard tons of people were camping the airspawns(Also known as airfields).
                            and whilst they were camping the had tents! :up:

it must have been confusing with both sides in green team colors...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuz99
                              Billberies? Can someone give me a dutch translation of the word billberies?
                              No but they look like THIS

Comment

Working...
                              X