Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please update Stat Server Information.

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    If I see one more post asking about the stats I'm going to start singing Barbara Streisand show tunes.

Epic - Please give us an update on the stats server.

Flak - Please post an MP3

:up:
    I understand that this feature is not fixed. But... I had to troll the boards for my answers. Starting on March 26th. This should not be the case. Epic & Atari should understand that if they package a game with a feature, AND put a link to it in the in-game options menu.
    People are going to want it. This game is the embodiment of the competitive nature in video games.

Why would you NOT want your stats tracked, compiled, and ranked?(Unless you suck...)

I understand it is not working, and I prefer it disabled until it is recording corectly without disturbing gameplay. My issue is how the stat tracking site does not state they have discontinued the feature.

No tangible information can be found anywhere on an "ETA", or what the issues are that are preventing the stats from being "on". I find it refreshing when people post about the stats, and the issue will continue to burn...

Comment

Actually, the community tab is going to get really busy after E3. Right now we are extremely busy trying to get everyhting in a row (and yes, stats are being worked on and coming back soon).

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=379369

(and yes, stats are being worked on and coming back soon).

Comment

Working...
      X